Reviews for JC
steamboat chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Sorry, but I'm a dog person! Okay, I still enjoyed your story!
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Cute!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
great story.
Jean chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I loved this story. I have been there many times myself where kittens are concerned. Of course, they own the house, at least they think they do. I had a manx I dearly loved for 19 years that I called "The Boss" because he really did rule the house, me and the other pets.
Mooch chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
very cute! I love the story and cats so it was therefore the perfect story for me!, Very good!
kitty kat7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
awwwww... too cute! love how you explained 'jc'!
Valerie J chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
How cute! I'm a sucker for kittens anyway :-) You had me thoroughly confused as to who the "main man" was for most of the story. I kept trying to figure out how this was going to come back around to Harm and another woman :-)
Cake Mage chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Been there! I have five cats, and all of them are former strays. When they were found, they were in pretty bad shape, but now they're fat, lazy, worthless balls of fur and I love them to death!

This was a good story, it was a new idea, and it was pretty well in character, especially the cat. Oh, well. At least cats aren't evil... or so I hope. I mean, I'm sure the fact that they like to sleep on my face and claw me while I'm asleep is just affection... right? And I'm sure the fact that they're approaching me with switchblades and box cutters is just a joke... right? Oh, no! Bad kitties! Aaaagh! ("But why would someone type 'Aaaagh' instead of saying it?" "Maybe that's the name of it.")

Sorry about that, I just took my Prozac and I'm feeling rather chatty.

Harm: *whispering* "Little does she know that I replaced her Prozac with Rare Candy!"

I heard that, Harm! No wonder I've been hitting on you! You sick freak! Don't make me pair you off with Singer!

Harm: "I'll be good."
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
That was so cute :-)
Jaimi chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
LoL! That was so cool. I loved it. Awww, cute kitty...cute Harm.