Reviews for My Poem for Minerva, Because I am to Amuse Myself
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
awwwwwwww thats mean
Lyra124 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love this story! Keep writing!
0324236 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
How adorable! Albus I mean. And the sweet way he presented that, haha! Innocent blue eyes, exactly how I picture him. Minerva is still her mean self though. It's an amazing piece. I wonder when she actually did catch the last sentence, or if she had read it the first time she took hold of the parchment but she pretended not to have known. Albus and whining and his big wide innocent eyes, I love it all :D
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
sequel? where min does the same thing for albus when he has finnally decided they r just friends she did it as a christmas present.
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aw... so sweet. Silly Albus and his time wasting. ALBUS FACE!

:~)
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I absolutely adore this, it's wonderful. I've read the poem twice now and it's superb. At first I thought it would be sad because of poor Albus feeling hurt, then it became all romantic and sweet, and then brilliantly funny. I love it.

I think Minerva is mean, wanting poor Albus to work instead of doing fun things like writing poems lol. Poor Albus. :D I hope she read the final line eventually, perhaps a sequel ? :D Brilliant story.
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Just read a story tht made me cry, and reading yours made me laugh and smile. Thak you This was very good, and welcome. Have a great night.
spin84 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awwww! How lovely! It's so nice to read sweet little one shots amongst all the very angsty ones there seem to be between our fave couple :)
sevy MMAD chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Did I ever tell you you're great? Yes, I'm quite positive I did. So forgive me if I repeat myself now. This story was just brilliant, especially the ending. Thank you for bringing a smile to my lips.

sevy MMAD
untitledmind chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Cute :)
thepotionsmaster369 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hahaha , loved the poem , loved Minerva's reaction :)