Reviews for The Meaning of My Heaven
inuedolove chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
I like it, really, really like it
Reborn Dog Demon Girl chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
this is an awesome story D i've always hated Kagome so i'm glad she's dead -. though poor Inuyasha (. i hope everything works out for him soon. i eagerly look forward to reading more -
petpeeves12 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
I think he's starting to hullcinate. Like he's walking in a dream like state
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
WAAAHHH! SO SAD! AND YET, I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT!
KAYBOP1 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
From as much as I could understand it was good
asuka5271 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
yayyyy another chapter ohhh Kagome died, is it okay that i was happy she's dead not because i don't like her (which i don't lol) but because she was such a freakin dodo to inuyasha in the first chapter and his so called friends don't even know that ohhh i really am starting to hate them. but at least he doesn't have to deal with them anymore :)

i hope he finds his heaven soon though as much as i do like inuyasha suffering then getting to the good stuff, i don't know this story makes me really emotional i always feel like crying after seeing how much inuyasha is suffering i want to see him happy now

update soon xx
Princess Sin chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
well i'm glad the b*tch is dead. too bad inuyasha has to suffer. that's the only down side but then again, they didn't believe him when he tried to tell them she was lying to them.

and as for them getting mad at him talking about he doesn't know what he wants. that's pretty stupid. nobody truly knows what they really wants until they have the time to truly think on what they want. it's not fair that they assume he should know automaticly.

well he's better off without them anyway. at least now he won't have to worry about being 'sat' for no reason at all.
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
THEY ALL BLAME HIM AND ABANDONED HIM! THOSE FUCKING BASTERDS! SESSHOMARU SHUD TAKE HIM IN AND THEY (miroku and da gang) SHUD RUN INTO A LOTA DEMONS AND FIND INUYASHA AND FEEL HORRIBLE FOR THE WAY THEY TREATED HIM! oh, an thx 4 killn dat bitch) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT!
KAYBOP1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
This is some good stuff, i'm still a little confused, and find this to b way out there. but it's an interesting story so I'll keep reading to find out what happens next!
KAYBOP1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
A little confusing but nice
KAYBOP1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is good so far
asuka5271 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
omg the first chapter made me cry *sob* kagome that complete and utter toad (no offence to toad lovers) aww you have kanon yayy. i love his whole introduction into the fic, the heaven talk it really makes you think i like it update soon xDDD
Princess Sin chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
quite the interesting story. i especially like this chapter. so inu is in search of his own slice of heaven on earth. well good for him. it was about time he left hell which is his so called friend. why would they believe he would lie about something as serious as that. i hope he don't return. is this story set before or after the death of naraku. i hope he's still alive because we all know that they wouldn't stand a chance against naraku by themselves. but then all kagome would have to do is jump down the well and that b*tch would safe. if he's stilll alive you should let him destroy the well and the only way for kagome to get home would be inuyasha. and inuyasha flat out refuses to help her. oh that would be so sweet.

you have to update and soon to because i want to know if inu will find his heaven and hopefully it will be peaceful and happy for him.
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
AAAWWWW! CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! LOVIN IT!
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
THAT BITCH SHUD PAY! I DONT NO IF NARAKU WAS THE 1ST 1 BUT SHE WAS WAY OUTA LINE! KILL HER KILL HER, JUST KILL HER! AND UPDATW SOON WHILE YOUR AT IT! REALLY LIKEN IT!