Reviews for A Witch Who Isn't a Witch
tyrna chapter 3 . 11/25/2002
I'm glad someone thought of Roseclear as the "witch who isn't a witch". I can't wait to see where this goes, and if she raises another dragon. Bravo!
Pachelbel chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
...YOU UPDATED! I love you I love you I love you!

Ah, the details you put in with Roseclear have made me envious again. But since this is such a great story, I'll forgive you ;)

The return (sort of) of Hunter was unexpected; how I hated him. Very intriguing advancement to the plot. I'm going to hog tie you if you don't write another chapter soon!

I thoroughly enjoy your characterization of Roseclear, by the way. I'm not sure if I mentioned that before, but anyway, she is one great character. Your talent is amazing! (And my threat still stands. Keep me waiting and I'll be upset!)
Anaita chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
good chapter...took kinda long but was worth the wait..please continue...a good conclusion 2 da whole witch who wans't a witch thingy.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2002
rite more or die
Pachelbel chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
Hmm...there's about a thousand different ideas for why she would need such a strong boost. And then with what Azhdeha said, making their own alliance and such...! (*hangs her head in shame* Even with how much I love that ol' dragon, I'd forgotten he said that until I started reading this. Kudos for your eye on detail, and plot-finding!)

I can't wait to see what's going on; ple-ease don't keep us waiting too long!
ICE chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
amy chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
this is good. keep going
Velvet Aidain chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
an intersting combination-witch and vampire. I think that you have potential! Keep on writing! try adding someone who finds her extravagant powers.
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
WHOA! You HAVE to continue soon! This is the best LJ Smith fanfic I've ever read! And you mentioned Azhdeha; he was SO cool! Love Roseclear; and how you've kept them all in-character. Your style reflects LJ Smith's as well, which makes this even more fun to read. Please update soon!
Persephone chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Just wanted to say that this is a good story. I always love to read fics that use existing characters in unusual ways. Hope you continue it, I want to read more! Good luck!
Jimaine chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
You know, 'goddess' has two 'd's. Ya spelled it wrong. And poor, poor Roseclear 'You used to be better at lying then this!' I like it! Hope ya get s'more reviews soon!