Reviews for Harry Potter And The Aspects Of Death
animal lover13 chapter 12 . 6/14
I love what you have written so far. I know its been a long time since you last updated, but i hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing

P.S. Did you really have to end it with him not having a house? If you still dont know where to put him, have the hat refuse to sort him. For example, the hat could touch Harry's head, scream, yell for someone to take him off, and then refuse to sort him. That way Harry can either go between all common rooms or he can have his own quarters. This would also annoy Snape (or any Professor) when he tries to take point from Harry and realize that he can't.

P.P.S. As an added bonus, since it goes with your theme already, you could have the hat stop sorting the other kids so he can drink and then totally screw up the rest of the sortings. Like send Ron to Slytherin.

P.P.P.S. If you have McGonogall say his name a Gryffindor-Pervel-Potter (from oldest/most well know) then you could send Draco to Hufflepuff or even Gryffindor.
This is really good please write the next chapter soon
wayutakemura chapter 2 . 5/12
just please you can mix it up all you want just separate subject and object pronoun. I normally won't mind but it's so much i get a headache.
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 12 . 5/3
I love your stories! I hope you continue them all!
There isn't any chapters after this one :-( why?
KBTEAS chapter 12 . 3/22
Interesting story you have going. I'm intrigued by your interpretation of Harry and him being the Master of Death and its personification. So thank you for sharing it - I hope your muse brings something more to it soon.

As for the reactions within Hogwarts, I would think that the ghosts would either avoid him at all costs out of fear or they would treat him as their lord and offer their services to him. As for Binns, perhaps Harry would see him having been past his time and exorcise him. I think Harry would probably recognize Voldemort's spirit within Quirrel upon his entry to the feast and would remove it without a second thought. Do you suppose he would eat it? He would probably also be able to sense Ravenclaw's diadem in the Room of Requirement and retrieve it quickly, probably seeing it as at least some benefit to having had to attend Hogwarts, although I don't know if Death cares for advantages and disadvantages... I would think not.

As for the house he would be in, I wish you luck. That provokes much thought... I guess it would be Slytherin, although it is as least likely as the others when considering your portrayal of Death so far - not Gryffindor for Death is not rash and impulsive, not Hufflepuff as Death is not really hardworking and loyal, and not Ravenclaw either as Death already has the infinite knowledge of the ones that have passed through it and does not seek knowledge. Perhaps you could house Harry in Founders Quarters as he is the Duke of Gryffindor? That would save the need to sort him.

Anywho, I'm glad to have stumbled upon this and wish you luck with your Muse and hope that you find inspiration to continue with it! Thanks again!
Flakey42 chapter 12 . 2/15
Please Updaaateeee! I mean seriously, please add more.
obliviated fan chapter 12 . 1/25
Harry is going to have to go to Hufflepuff. There is no need for bravery when you have faced death and come out, when you ARE Death. No need for ambition or cunning when you have your job already and are a full master. No need for seeking knowledge when you have the accumulated knowledge of mankind. But the solitary nature of the job does not prepare him for living, for making friends; thus he must go to the one house where he may learn how to make friends and where the inevitability of death is a match for their work ethic.

Hope you can get back to writing some day.
Tilue Akane chapter 3 . 1/20
I fell in love with the God Anubis when I fell in love with ancient Egypt. So for Harry to become Saba, the Jackal, I was jealous and awed! Amazing chapter!
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 1/19
It sound like (from outside to inside) circle, triangle, then line.. Instead of this:
/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/612c3zCVTSL._SL1500_
StarryArtist chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
HAHAHAHAAH! Oh. That. Was. Good.
I hadn't thought of the thestrals and the 'only those who have seen death can see them.' Then it finally hit me... Harry is death! And they all just spent the past few hours staring at him. I am laughing so hard right now.
Draeconin chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
A rather strange story, but quite fascinating all the same. Too bad you lost interest in it.
AutumnWolf90 chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
I hope you get your muse back with this story. it's great
urworshipfulness chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I'm a huge fan of MoD!Harry but yeah... the bashing ruined it for me. I was warned though so it's my own fault for ignoring that tag. I just can't imagine Dumbledore saying and thinking ANY of that.
paininneck89 chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
Excellent story can't wait to read the next chapter keep up the great work