Reviews for Harry Potter And The Aspects Of Death
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 12/6
Is this a crackfic? Dumbledore DEFINITELY sound like...he's a cliche villain in a 1950s movies... definitely on crack.

But the rest of the story is pretty well written, so it's hard to tell.

I look forward to read the next chapters tho, so I'll go do that now. Lol
Jacob Fritzsching chapter 12 . 9/13
Please update your story soon!
NoSkill4me chapter 12 . 9/12
EPIC.

I hope you come back someday and write more of this.

Have a nice day.
qwirky101 chapter 10 . 7/1
i doubt you'll see this but when you asked who would suit death romantically i immediately thought Luna. it would be hilarious.
DracoKing30 chapter 12 . 12/2/2021
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
heartbell chapter 12 . 9/26/2021
please update
Wynter chapter 12 . 8/14/2021
This is great! I’d love to read more!
conceptualthread chapter 12 . 5/10/2021
Brilliant story so far. Will be keen to read further.
No idea as to the Ghosts reactions however. Ether fear or reverence I think. I'm leaning towards reverence as they wouldn't exist if death didn't allow it.
T0aster Man chapter 2 . 4/29/2021
What I wouldn’t give for Death to say the words “We are thou... Thou art We”
AvideReader99220 chapter 7 . 12/24/2020
Or you know you could just walk in kill a portion of the ministry/wizengamot (death eaters) and hold the rest hostage until laws are changed or you are recognized or if that seems like too much work just reduce the ministry to nothing there you go your all set.
ThaliaZ07 chapter 12 . 11/4/2020
Please update it, I really loved this story. : Came back specifically to reread it..
Eldersprig chapter 9 . 9/24/2020
The trunk things seems a little bit Addams family kind of incident.
diabolicArbitor chapter 12 . 8/30/2020
Ok, read this through in one sitting! I love it.
diabolicArbitor chapter 4 . 8/30/2020
O.o don't know if it's a deliberate mistake, but Gook of the dead? As gook is a racist way to say Vietnamese person, I'm sure it's not. Loving the story as of chapter 4
Blackmagicbird chapter 12 . 6/15/2020
Ah I wish you can still update since seven years last time you updated because I love it! Be safe!