Reviews for Harry Potter And The Aspects Of Death
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 10/15
I was wondering if everyone would be able to see the Thestrals. I can't wait to see Peeves' interactions with Harry - will he bow and behave or will he pull a prank and get Harry laughing?
yuutakeiamz chapter 12 . 10/7
update soon please
woodzrox chapter 12 . 9/22
Haha, this chapter was great, they have all "seen Death", and the threstrals... Thanks for the chapter!
woodzrox chapter 6 . 9/22
Haha, he was apprenticed to himself. Is that even legal?
Faery66 chapter 12 . 8/10
Hope to read more soon.

Sad to see this abandoned
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 12 . 7/25
Anubis... Ridiculous. Just a little. Why Egypt, of all places?
Goblins are in incredible panic. Apparently, they have never seen somebody like Death before.
Break-and-entering could be considered an attack, technically.
Pity that Voldemort's knowledge couldn't give Harry needed Mastery to avoid OWLs. Voldemort is not dead.
Lethifold trunk is neat.
Re-animating and swallowing... Fun with potions.
Ghosts will not remain in Hogwarts for long. History teacher will need to be found. Severus Snape is alive, but wary of Harry Potter. Lucius warned him, too, of Masteries.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Charlie0925 chapter 10 . 7/7
Dang hon, this is by far ONE OF THE BEST FIC'S I'VE EVER READ! Brilliant writing here, just wish that there was more of it, hint, hint! ;o)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 12 . 5/24
gohan472 chapter 12 . 5/19
Your story is awesome. I like how you portray Harry as an uncaring being of practically absolute power, yet having such patience that he doesn't just destroy everyone that annoys him. The humor and comedy in this story is also great. Since the Harry Potter series is completely finished. I would like to request you keep working on this story as I'm sure people who have liked and favorited it would love to see an update since its been so long.
mekareami chapter 12 . 4/13
Interesting premise. I hope youru muse for this tale finds you again one day.
unanonymous chapter 12 . 3/26
please keep continuing this story, it has been years, and i have just finished last chapter and need more :(
reptoholic chapter 12 . 3/16
I really hope you decide to finish this amazing story
reptoholic chapter 11 . 3/16