Reviews for Harry Potter And The Aspects Of Death
This story is actually amazing and it’s only the second chapter! I love how you’ve wrote Harry, one wouldn’t believe that he was a one year old - or is he? Because time means nothing to Death, so I’m guessing that age doesn’t either? The ‘We Us and I’ part is slightly confusing but it’s amazing how you’re wrote the three Hallows - that’s what I’m assuming they are anyway - and the plot is very interesting. Your writing style is fantastic and I can’t wait to read on!
Aaaargh! Bloody hogwarts after all that? NOOOOOO.
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 12 . 12/30/2019
Dang it you gotta update this shit dude! Can't wait for the next chapter!
BaddieDZ2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
Like most of the retards on this website, when you said "hiatus" you actually meant, "I'm too stupid to finish this, so it's abandoned".
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2019
Please keep updating... I miss this story
kylezmaczynski23 chapter 12 . 9/30/2019
Please finish
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 12 . 4/28/2019
fascinating so far, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2019
Please don’t use an exclamation point after every sentence in a fight scene.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 1/14/2019
Shame there isn't more. Too bad for Neville, he'll be devastated. Hopefully you'll continue this.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 1/14/2019
Nice. Karma death.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 1/13/2019
While funny I can't help but wonder how his teachers will teach if he's driving them to drink.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 1/13/2019
I'm glad his power is awesome but why is he going along with going to school when he don't want too? It'd be fine if he wanted to for shits and giggles or out if curiousity or something but he doesn't, he's actually upset and annoyed by the thought. He's a magically and physically powerful educated emancipated minor with a celebrity status and filthy rich as well as a time traveling immortal. He can literally do whatever he wants.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 1/13/2019
I don't understand why and how he got so flustered over being told he still had to go to Hogwarts. Anyway shouldn't he be able to to schedule to sit his NEWTs or both OWLs and NEWTs sooner instead of going to school if he really doesn't want to go? He should be able to pass just fine and claim masteries over other subjects without need of a new tutor. And if he's already considered an adult wizard with a Mastery, regardless that supposedly no ministry will accept it, he still has an education and it is still considered valid since he's now an "adult" by law therefore he still doesn't have to go to school. I don't see what the issue is for Harry.
seldombites chapter 12 . 9/20/2018
Ah. I would like to have read more. Oh, well. I'll add it to my watchlist in case you ever continue the story or adopt it out.
Jacob Phantom chapter 12 . 9/16/2018
Please update your story soon!