Reviews for Harry Potter And The Aspects Of Death
TheForeverAlonePanda chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Please Update. It sounds really interesting so far.
Dracaina chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
please continue this marvelous story. it truly is a creation of unsurpassed imagination. good job
:D
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Hi, first off, sorry about your loss. However, I do think this is a good chapter. As, for house, I think Ravenclaw would be best. He could be a Slytherin, but do he have major ambitions. The ghost should respond to him in some way.
Cherrie-san chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Excellent! I can really see The Trunk snacking down on Ms. Norris. Peeves will probably learn a new meaning to the word Respect, and if he finds it, I can see the Basilisk being a new pet.

Ps. So did Severus drown in the Thames?
aalens chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
This chapter is particularly enjoyable. Thank you.
aalens chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
I have to say it again; your imagination is awe inspiring. This is a great read.
aalens chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Death's version of grammar is ... well, I am not sure what it is exactly, apart from distracting and peculiar, but I would love to know the reason for it. Lol
aalens chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I must admit that I liked the first chapter best as I thought the family interaction was well written and it totally came to life for me. However this second chapter, although I did not enjoy it in quite the same way, makes me think that the rest of the story is going to be remarkably original and inventive. You have an enviable imagination. In other words I am keen to read on. BTW, Death's peculiar use of personal pronouns was rather confusing. I take it that, for some reason that I am not bright enough to understand at the moment, that was your intention?
HellionWrath chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Maybe have the thestrals follow him around? Id like binns to freak out and fly away screaming.. oh i have a song you could use in this as a start or have harry use parts of it throughout the story, "Oh Death" by Jen Titus. There are a few things id love to see in this, in third year if harry just goes through canon when sirius escapes and the dementors hit hogwarts they seek harry out to be around him since they feel him if they get close enough to him. And since i like bellatrix so much.. maybe shes hypersensitive to the darker magic harry puts out and since shes so twisted in mind she decides to follow him for some reason or another.. i dont know.. my mind is a little screwy at the m
doubledamn chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Potter's got a crazy cousin of the Luggage. And it scares me to even think about something crazier and more homicidal than the original Luggage.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
oakphoenix chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Different perspective story in HP FF. Interesting story...
keichan2 chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
“There there, we'll find you a nice pet to eat while on the train.” Snort! Why do I get the feeling that Trevor will NOT survive the trip? ;-p
Scabbers may have a close call, too ;-p

Now that I think about it, it is probably the House-Elves that unload the train and place the trunks in the correct dorm rooms… This may cause problem…

“The rat then suddenly turned into a full grown adult man” Oh? I Didn’t think this would come out so soon!
“and that counts I guess” Or not… Sirius will stay a bit more in his cell…

“swallow a toad” Snort! I knew it :-D

“There before the students, where carriages pulled by invisible means had once been, were now the stuff of literal Nightmares” Bwahahaha! Indeed :-D Here I was wondering just how many witnessed the trunk feed, when I realized they ALL did see Death, as in Harry! Good call!

Thanks for the whole thing with the thestrals! It had me laughing out loud! :-D
And I just realized that the ghost population of Hogwarts should greatly diminish in the very near future ;-p (edit: I wrote the previous part before reading the AN…)

As for the Houses, well… Slytherin would be a blood bath; Gryffindor might have a few victims (up till the time they engage their brains…); Hufflepuff would have the whole house terrified of him; Though Luna would probably love to have Harry there next year in order to study his trunk ;-p
As for why the Hat would put Harry in those houses… While not ambitious, Harry is cunning enough for Slytherin; His lack of fear could be considered courage and see him in Gryffindor; While I can’t picture this Harry as loyal, he could certainly be considered as hard worker (Death is not a light job) enough for Hufflepuff; In fact, Ravenclaw is the only house I can’t picture him in as, while intelligent and knowledgeable, Harry do NOT seek knowledge…

Update soon, please! I can’t wait to know what will happen next!
keichan2 chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
“Harry's trunk floated out of the hedge on the side of the house” Oh? I first thought that Ripper’s end came from a car, but I think it met the trunk ;-)
“"Burp!"” Yep :-D

“Only somebody sleeping on the floor in the Kitchen or nearby cupboard would be able to smell it before it was too late.” Ironic, isn’t it?
keichan2 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
“my new trunk” Ooh… I dare say that nobody will try to search his trunk ;-p
853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »