Reviews for Harry Potter And The Aspects Of Death
loslocos chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
continualo es lo que uno espera de historias no vistas
Oogies4u chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
oh my ,, got to say that i so enjoy this story. Hope to see more soon
Supreme-Commander-Anime chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
It was interesting you should update.
Avenging Archangel chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
This is amazinggg! Totally not like the normal MoD!Harry Potter fanfics. You should really consider updating this, it is truly a work of art! You are a fantastic writer!
••••Ciao!••••
Master Xehanort chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I love this story please put in a new chapter it's getting good I really want to see Harry in any house but gryffindore I don't like that house not one bit.
goddragonking chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Sounds great so far, I wonder though...Where's Harry?
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
update soon please
blueEyre chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Very interesting story!
kaisnumber1fan chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
I really hope you will continue to write more on this story. It is really good and I want the reactions of people when harry is sorted in to one of the houses.
Master Xehanort chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I think the ghosys should serve him since he is master of death i think he should be in Slytherin since he is cunning Harry will do well in Slytherin.
RussetPearl chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I like the story, please continue. Even though I do think that Dumbledores character is a bit silly and, for an old man, he lacks maturity. Also, some of the descriptions (of places and experiences, so far) are too long and too detailed - you could skip nearly a third of them and the story wouldnt suffer a bit.
Charlie0925 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Just read some reviews for this wonderful fic and someone mentioned having Bellatrix follow Harry around as she can sense his darkness. I think that's a fabulous idea and can just imagine her bowing a scraping like a demented Lurch character.. lol!

That then got me thinking more about Sirius and Azkaban ... what about having the Dementor's actually looking after Sirius like a king as he is Harry's/Death's godfather right?! Anywho, just a thought that made me laugh! ;o)
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
Wow, this is one heck of a fantastic read hun! Truly amazing writing with such a unique take on the whole Master of Death! I love this Harry and how he interacts with everyone and lets not forget Trunk, I love him, lol!

I cannot wait to see how everyone reacts to Harry's sorting and how the ghost of Hogwarts will fair! For me, I'd like to see Harry have his own private rooms as he is the Duke or Gryffindor, plus it would be fun to see Dumbles try to put the kibosh on that so to speak. Also cannot wait to see how he deals with the whole Dumbles, Tommy Boy and meeting Sirius thing. Also wonder if Dumbles has made any horcrux's?

Again, truly fantastic writing hun, I adore this fic and truly, truly cannot wait to read more! Please come back to this and update it when you have the chance, it's far to awesome of a read not to finish! ;o)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Got boring after the apprenticeship with death to be truthfully honest -.-
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »