Reviews for Harry Potter And The Aspects Of Death
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 11/15/2017
An awesome story so far! Looking forward to reading more!
fyrewolf5 chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
Rereading stories, and figured I'd see if i could help the muse along. First, if there is any eventual shipping, the only two options I can think of would be Luna Lovegood, since her father wasn't phased by the trunk nearly eating someone, she's the only person i can think of that wouldn't be bothered by him. That or making someone else essentially immortal in a way that doesn't offend him. Maybe Hermione's polyjuice accident had dryad bark added, could probably pull that for anyone you want, but I've always been partial to those two, especially together, gives him a nice balance of logic and whimsy. And while I think he could be in any of the houses, this one seems more along the lines of the all knowing raven, until annoyed, then definitely a lion, just ask those vampires that annoyed him. I'd guess peeves takes one look at Harry, screams like a 5 year old girl, and runs out of the school until Harry graduates, or at least tries, seems like Harry may not be fond of ghosts, from your paris comment. So depending on if he is informed of the ghosts importance to the school before meeting them, would decide if he banishes them on site or not. Binns I can see going a few ways, either he's banished on principle, or since death is patient he may actually find the classes interesting since the monotone wouldn't put him to sleep. Or maybe binns is kept around since that's the only thing that puts Harry to sleep, and he likes the novelty of it. On the animals sensing death and being offput by it, that could cause interesting behavior from mcgonagal, depending on how much the animagus form affects their human form, skeeter may have been an exception on the platform since beetles may have a harder time really comprehending death. And that brings in interesting ideas for when harry finally meets fawkes, the straightforward option of killing dumbles to free the bird, or sneaking in and freeing fawkes without anyone knowing, then watching dumbles try to cover up his missing pheonix, after all what would it say about the leader of the light, if he has lost his pheonix. Then there's also how long draco can resist being a ponce and going against his father's orders and antagonizing Harry.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2017
This story is funny, you should continue it!
automaton14 chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
This chapter was much better than the others so far, which is saying something, because the others are good. Hope you pick this up again.
SnowWolf43 chapter 12 . 9/5/2017
Why dear god did you stop I'm falling in love with each chapter I read. Plese come back and finish plese
Jostanos chapter 12 . 9/5/2017
Harry hasn't met Hagrid before, Michael. He disappeared from Godric's Hollow shortly before the Gentle Giant, and White bee, arrived, and reappeared in Death's Realm to learn how to 'Master Death'.

Hmm... I'm not so sure if Harry can be sorted. If he is... it may be to an as yet unknown fifth house.. 'Avalon' (like in a couple other stories), 'Death' (cliche, telling, and obvious), or 'Thestral' ( *shrugs* Why not?)

Binns may be 'sent on'. Peeves? not sure.
Random animals (not including professors in their animagus forms, Padfoot, and Mooney) may be eaten by Trunk/Crow, or used as 'fresh potions ingredients'.
Jostanos chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
"I am vengence! I am the night! I am... Harry Potter, Master of Death, at your (funeral) service." ~ Batman phrase parody.
Jostanos chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
As a wise acre once exclaimed: "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"
Jostanos chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
"ALL ABOARD! HA!HA!HA!HAA!" ~ Ozzy Ozbourne's 'Crazy Train'

That and an explosion from a Metroid/Samus Aran Super Bomb.
blaisemarjoribanks chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Are you ever going to update again?
If not would I be allowed to continue it on Wattpad.
Yours sincerely,
blaisemarjoribanks
dilara chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY
Kinjo2k01 chapter 12 . 7/24/2017
Are you planning on finishing this story... great read
animal lover13 chapter 12 . 6/14/2017
I love what you have written so far. I know its been a long time since you last updated, but i hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing

P.S. Did you really have to end it with him not having a house? If you still dont know where to put him, have the hat refuse to sort him. For example, the hat could touch Harry's head, scream, yell for someone to take him off, and then refuse to sort him. That way Harry can either go between all common rooms or he can have his own quarters. This would also annoy Snape (or any Professor) when he tries to take point from Harry and realize that he can't.

P.P.S. As an added bonus, since it goes with your theme already, you could have the hat stop sorting the other kids so he can drink and then totally screw up the rest of the sortings. Like send Ron to Slytherin.

P.P.P.S. If you have McGonogall say his name a Gryffindor-Pervel-Potter (from oldest/most well know) then you could send Draco to Hufflepuff or even Gryffindor.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2017
This is really good please write the next chapter soon
wayutakemura chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
just please you can mix it up all you want just separate subject and object pronoun. I normally won't mind but it's so much i get a headache.
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »