Reviews for Harry Potter And The Aspects Of Death
LuckyRosepetal chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Awspme story! I love it. Also, this is probably the only review you'll get from me because I am really, really bad at it. I don't think you'de want the same message every chapter.
Teufel1987 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Awesome ... a bit confusing though ... but awesome!

by the way, isn't the symbol supposed to be a triangle surrounding a circle instead of a circle surrounding a triangle?
ladysavay chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Well,... the chapter was very, uhm, descriptive, esoteric and delberately ambiguous and it left me a bit confused, but I bet you meant for it too.

I don't know how old Harry is now or where he will be sent but will you have any canon moments in this story? It seems you could do that or go comepletly AU with this. I hope it isn't the latter.

In addition, if he was at this point. sent on to 'experiance' what his life would be like with the Dursley's isn't that unnessaray? I mean, if he already has the knoweldge and experiance of all those who have died within him, why do it again? There must have been other abused and neglected orphans who were lied to all thier childhood besides Harry Potter.

Anyway, I have no clue where this going but I'll tag along to see what happens next.
tsk91 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
interesting idea you have with this story. keep it up.
tmbrwlf chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
different..yes, but I like it :) Keep up the good work.
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Loved it... Hope you update soon
the-perfect-INUYASHA chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Amazing chapter yet again.
Lily887787 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
so did he turn from a baby to a teen/adult? then death is three parts so it has three voices? it is getting better but some parts are confusing but that is probably just me...
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
ohhh this is getting exciting! so how did harry become master of the elder wand? and where did harry go?
the-perfect-INUYASHA chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Simply Great! A really good work. I enjoyed it a lot. Eagerly waiting for your next chapter.
Teufel1987 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
A promising first chapter!

I cannot wait for more!

And if you need a beta, you can count on me!
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
LOved it Hope you review soon
ladysavay chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Okay, you have me deeply intrigued here. Can't wait to see what all comes next. You go, Harry. Let's see if this new power does him any good with the Dursley's
853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57