Reviews for here we are in the darkest place
Trivial Pursuit chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
An interesting and original concept that is phenomenally well executed. On one hand, I would love to see more, on the other, this is a perfect little bite of joy just the way it is.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"It was a journey," he said. "And not an easy one." You really grasp Cromwell, how strong he is, yet cynical about his own survival. I would have loved to see more of this!
fragrantfields chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I enjoyed this. I couldn't look at Franklin and not see Cromwell, anyway. I like the mystery around what Anne has become, and how Franklin is discomfited by that. Nice suggestion of past relationships and left with me with a big"then what happened?" jones :-)
veils chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh my. I really quite enjoyed this. Overall very alluring and sensual, and you wrote Anne and Thomas with incredible ease. Oh yes, I really quite loved this. Amazing.
Laudine chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very nice! You've captured the characters quite nicely, and it's very intriguing that after all these years, Cromwell still regards Anne as his queen.
Swest76 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I was waiting for a story like this -do you plan to continue?

I know you must be busy but would sometimes in the future like to see more of this pairing and the background on Cromwell and his turning as well as Anne. So she is a ghost
BLKGURLSMUSE chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Very nice crossover. I like your work. You captured Franklin and added a touch of Cromwell very nicely.