Reviews for Borrowed Faces
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 6/23
I like this fic because of just how well you capture Ty Lee. I haven’t read a lot of fics about Ty Lee’s childhood before she befriended Azula so I’m glad I found this. I love the way you capture Ty Lee’s insecurities, her family life, her relationship with her sisters, and her fascination with Azula. I also like your characterization of the other septuplets – how they aren’t all as same as they appear and all the little details you put in.
I only wish this fic was longer! When I reached the end I thought: well, that’s it? You have a real grasp on Ty Lee and it would be great if you continued, although what I read too was great.
Caesar Palace’s Review-a-Thon
Aaaaa such a sad and good one shot. Oh ty Lee... Loved this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Oh my god this is absolutely beautiful...I know it's an old fanfic, but maybe you could write more in this story/storyline? The metaphors were lovely and your writing in general was so vivid and well-done...I hope you go on to do more things as amazing as this in the future, you have serious talent...
StarWing3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh. My. God. That was beautiful. It was well-written, punctuated, described beautifully and poetically, and interesting. You are an amazing writer. Please don't stop.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
great story!
Nuadha chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That was very good.
Aias chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was absolutely wonderful and adorable. 3
FeiFei08 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Are you going to continue this story? Cause I just re-read it and it's awesome.
merlin effect chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I dont usually review but this story was amazing!

It drew me in from the beginning and I was extremely put out when it ended.

Loved the way you described peoples auras and the way you gave personalities to the other sisters.

Please continue:)
Art of the Artichoke chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Azula would light someone's hair on fire. ]
The New Mae chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is excellent. I am rather excited to see Ty Lee trying to replace her sister and fool our little princess. I have an inkling that the plan wont go as well as they all hoped... Azula picks up on details rather well...
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh, /wow/. Pleeease give us more here - this is fantastic and captivating and you didn't even really give us any Tyzula interaction but it was still brilliant. I would really, really, really love to see more on this...
Rikku-Azula chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Great story! It just sound like Ty Lee... the admiration she feel for Azula, her drama with her sisters and the part about the auras.

Please! you have to continue this! I would like to see Azula being the first one in notice Ty Lee not like "one of the seven sisters" but as Ty Lee. Of course, Azula will see her just like an "useful ally" but still it'll be interesting!

P.D: Pardon my English... I speak spanish U
MonochromousRainbow chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love how this was written. It's so beautiful and complex and compelling. I love learning about Ty Lee's past and I love that she can't explain everything she feels and that she draws auras. I love how she talks about Azula. I love the pure admiration in her voice. It sounds so very Ty Lee. Everything in this story is so astoundingly IC; I just love it. I was going to pass it up (the pairing isn't exactly my cup of tea), but the summery really sucked me in. It's believable and an amazing reading experience.

Is this a one-shot or will there be more?
Nikkel chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Whoa, this was longer than I expected. But, very well written, with only a couple of grammar mistakes. I love how this was written in third-person limited, from Ty Lee, and how she never really spoke to Azula. It seems she knew so much more about the Princess before they even met... and it's cute to imagine Azula making origami _

Is this only a oneshot? Or are you, by any chance, continuing this?