Reviews for Fawning over Swan
Kathryn chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
I love this story so much!
are you ever going to continue it?
marysix chapter 17 . 11/9/2017
It’s been three years but would love an update! I’ve been reading this story all night. It’s had me laughing, flailing, totally nervous and amused and excited. Your chapters are so long and satisfying. I love Embry, and Paul, and Jake. I feel so bad for Jake, but pride comes before the fall. What was the text to Embry about? Was Jake disheveled because of Malia, or the werewolf change, or something? Always love Jake, but I loooove Embry too! Please please come back, it would be the best!
Yunglace chapter 16 . 7/23/2017
Please continue this story (I also hope Bella feels something for embry-(team Jacob and team embry or I even like if she begins to have feeling for Paul too)-
djcarnation chapter 17 . 4/3/2017
please continue with this done a great job so far .im hooked to know really happens with everyone.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 1/27/2017
Ok please explain to me how someone who doesnt even knw what a QB is or does is put as Quarter Back? Or how to hike a ball from the receiver? Probably doesnt knw what the line of scrimmage is or how many downs the offense gets to move the ball forward. Probably cant even move the ball five yards by throwing it to an open running back. Thats makes no sesne. And yes Jessica could not be more right the girl is just too clueless about how she comes off to people.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 1/27/2017
How could this girl be so dubious and naive? She's bordering on ignorant here. She really has no idea how she comes off to people and doesnt seem to read between the lines at all.
Annie Tehliae chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Team Jacob
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 17 . 4/7/2016
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to continue. Who imprinted on Bella? Will Kieran forgive Bella? What will happen between Jake and Embry, Paul, Jared and Quil? What will Bella decide about Jake? How will the handle Edward coming back?
sweetdreams1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I had to post this review to chapter 1 because it would not let me review chapter 17 again. I thought since you reposted chapter 17 that it would allow me to repost to chap 17 but it would not.

I thought for sure you had abandoned us!

1. From outward appearance it appears Mrs. Abrams is an abused/battered housewife. I'm despising Mr. Abrams more and more as the plot develops. As for Malia...she's as black hearted and conniving as ever. No...she's more like a sociopath. Actually, she and Embry have a hell of a lot in common. They both are using every dirty trick in the book to destroy Jake and Bella's love. I'm not liking this Embry at all. Who needs enemies when you supposed best childhood friend will knife you in the back like that? Pffft...what a lowlife skumbag.

2. I appreciated Billy's attempt to stop this blackmail. But he caved. That very much disappointed me. He's the Chief for God's sake. He's supposed to be instilling character in his son. But noooo...he wimps out and leaves it ALL in his young teenage sons hands. Plus...it's obvious that teenage son is a Molotov cocktail of churning anger and burning heat. Taha Aki's heir is about to be called forth. I do admit to looking very forward to that magnificent russet Alpha Wolf though. *yummy*

3. As for your questions:
No, my opinions of Jake have not changed. His love for Bella is soul searing deep. That came through loud and clear in this chapter. He's unknowingly, physically succumbing to the demands of his shifter heritage all while dealing with the terrifying reality of being blackmailed into a situation or wind up being homeless. Too much responsibility on the shoulders of a young boy! But there he is trying so hard to be the adult his dad SHOULD be. His buddies biggest agenda for the evening is 'getting some'. Jacob's is trying to keep a roof over his and his dad's heads.

4. I wonder how Embry is going to feel when he realizes he played a HUGE role in the horrible anxiety and pain that's been handed down via blackmail against his supposed best friend and his tribe's Chief?

5. Hopefully, we are going to get past the prom nite soon? LOL That's my only uhhh...negative comment.

Glad your back!

Victoria
plainjanedee chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
omg! Just found this story and I'm soooo into it! Read it all straight through and I'm so hoping that another update will be coming soon! Please don't abandon this story, I have to know what happens next!
leelator chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Hey honey! So great to hear from you again! This is such a fun and interesting story that I remembered it very well. I just glanced at the previous chapter, and it all to came flooding back.

I feel so bad for Jake, Billy, and Bella for being blackmailed by Malificent ... er, Malia and her enabling father. What a couple of creeps. Sure hoping they get theirs! I read the end of the dance again. Good Lord, what a freaking mess!

I hope you find the time to update this very engaging tale again when school lets you. Just know that we're out here eager to here more from you any time you care to gift us with another chapter!
CJ44 chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Welcome Back!
I literally screamed when i got the email notification about your update...I'm so happy you are chapter was short but I loved !
Sarahgdc chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
Wooww, I missed this fic so much! Pleaseeee don't give up!
Kammi chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Why didn't Bella kick her a**? Kieran is a user, I can't stand her kind and I have no sympathy for her even before she got upset with Bella. She's clearly had too much of Malia's influence to be saved.
Kammi chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Jacob's an a**hole. Now I'm hoping this whole thing does blow up in his face.

He could have just told Bella what Malia's dad did and she would have understood. This way is only going to hurt Bella.