Reviews for Fawning over Swan
RoseMarieCraves chapter 17 . 2/5
damnnn, i bet it's phasing time :) and this story is awesome; please continue.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Update Begging
foxfacefan7000 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
embry is a bitch
lissie boo chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Please please please a thousand pleases update this story! I love it so much. I'm practically begging. Hell I WILL beg. Please update this story! I don't think I can wait too much longer for more!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
This is such a fun story! I loved Embry in it too!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Any more chapters? :)
Jennifer61403 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
please update soon.
Tif4SassyAlice chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Love this story. Please give us more!
russianroulette10 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Please please please update soon. You have us all waiting on our toes here.

P.S. You're an amazing writer. Fantastic detail.
Elvis has left the building chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
This story is absolutely wonderful. Please, don't stop!
TommyH chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
awesome story
Rhodes11 chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
OMG you totally need to update! I wanna know what Jake was thinking! Please don't keep us waiting! :)
Inunette chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
Wow, another mind-blowing chapter... I really love your style of writing, and I beg you not to give up on the story! And take your time with it. Don't rush your creativity just because we're dying for another chapter. I'd rather wait for more fantastic chapters like the last two (sorry, haven't really reviewed, I'm a lazy bugger, I know), than have a rushed ending because you're feeling pressured.

That being said!

Damn, I can't believe Jake doesn't tell Bella! It would be SO much easier for everyone and would save them all tons of hurt... (But I love that he doesn't... So much drama 3 3 3)
And I can't remember if I said this in an earlier review, but I must admit, that I would prefer your version of Paul over Jake anyday. That big, tall, I-don't-give-a-fuck, adoring, badass piece of muscle is just too good to be true!

So you just keep at it, girl! Still love it, and I'm waiting with longing for the next chapter! (I hope Keiran and Bella are going to be alright again, I really liked that combo...)

Hugs and butterfly kisses,