Reviews for C Force
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/26
bwahahahaha! soo funny.
(I LOVE YOUR EMMETT!)
CrystalClear286 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I nearly died laughing when edward said,
"Carlisle Say It say it out loud" looool

I love the books but the movies were really bad
csp4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
"I think this is the most stupid thing I've ever heard!...This is a joke, yeah?" LOL LOL Jake come a long way in his journey with the Cullen's::)) To think he used to think of them as evil bloodthirsty monsters!

If they're suppose to be in disguise, Edward's hair better be covered!

They need some kind of dance step & maybe their own music:::))

"A few weeks later, in Volterra..." Just what I thought::)) LOL

Hysterical one-shot::)) Great job!
ClaireBear chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
All we need is the Wolf Pack in shiny silver unitards and Dog Boy torn between loyalties.
Beth chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Well fuck me sideways... I'd better go add some sequins to my latex suit. Volturi are badass. ;D
imbeingtickled chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
'we have cookies...blood cookies' ha i know that! you must've watched nigahigas emo video! this wuz uber funny by the way, i love how the bad guys win!
beckysparkles chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I am, without a doubt, in love with this story!

It made me lol more than once, but the line, say it, out loud, sent me over the edge!
star574 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Sequins? Wouldn't those rub off on the saddles? :)
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
To be continued...?

Hell yeah! You can't let those C-Force members be defeated by those horrible, evil...what ever you want to call those villains! The Cullens are much better than them especially when you throw in the rest of the Wolf Pack!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hahahahahahaha That was so funny!

SBEL chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I have to say, this was awesome! Great for laughs. Love the names!

So it all came down to the outfits, eh? Great idea, never would've thought of the superhero . Nice work :D 5 stars!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is hillarious.
AlixMaret chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
lol.

Love Emmett, uh ... The Rock

Favorite line:

"I won't be outdone by the Cullens. We're going to need black spandex, maybe a little Kevlar, and sequins—lots of sequins..."

Thanks for the giggles
Jackiswhack chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is absolute gold, one of the best crackfics I have ever read.

And the Blue PVC just pulled the whole thing off...

Jack x
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh my god... Talk about the attack of the hilarious one-liners!

And, oh god, I literally pissed myself at the Marcus and Edward movie canon lines! Especially this one:

"Someone nudged Marcus, as he was beginning to look in serious danger of falling off his steed. He jolted awake. "Let us be done with this," he yawned."

Hahaha! Awesome hun, I really enjoyed it! : )