Reviews for Single Heart Beat
DaughterofDante chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
YES! NEW CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Duo, Heero and Trowa should keep their current names.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Duo is very attached to his name because he chose it. There are a lot of very personal memories associated with it for him. His given name is rather similar though, so maybe he could get used to it. Heero is harder to read. He's been code named Heero Yuy for a while, and he's named after an honorable man, but he could also latch onto the idea of having an identity separate from Operation Meteor. It's hard to imagine Trowa being attached to his code name. He accepted it as a matter of expediency and only really decided to keep it after the Eve Wars. But conscious choice is quite a motivator, even when there aren't sentimental reasons involved. You could go either way with any of them.
Sam's Laptop chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I think that's Murphy's law.
DaughterofDante chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I feel so loved!
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Whoa... no wonder Heero's techno-savy!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I love this story. It's cute so far and I can't wait to see how it progresses. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
This is neat.
Sanasuke chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Please try to update more I really like this story from the few chapters that I have read
Serenity Moon2 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Wow, never thought I'd see a crossover like this one, and I do believe that this is the first time I have ever seen the FRA used in a non-HP/GW crossover. Using it for other fics like this one I think is a great idea! Can't wait to see who turns out to be Mai's son. My bets are on Duo so far.
Nebelkind chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
THis is a new idea!

I wanna read more soon!

I wanna know who the father is!

teirza chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
How old is Mai in this story? What about the timeline(s)?

Looking foreward to the next Chapter!

Teirza
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Duo is Mai's son? Then who's the dad?

Looking forward to your next update!
salllzy chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
omh please update need to know what happens next please update