Reviews for Time Ticks Away
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I appreciate the effort but a little too out of character for me. I can't imagine Julie being the type to sleep around. But nevertheless, I appreciate it.
heartbreakerginny chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
AWesome story so far update soon!
JaneeDohh chapter 11 . 10/19/2010
Ahh! Sooo good :) i love how portman has all these emotions amd you only see them a little bit... Ahh! Haha but seriously i love this!
LadyConfidential chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Ah, and the drama continues. I must say, I'm with Portman on this one - I wouldn't want to be used either.

Jen is just sooo confused, and Julie, well, I think that she needs to be a tad more trusting as she seems to be letting her paranoia get the better of her sometimes. It makes me wonder whether he relationship with Adam will last...I hope it does.
alemica2 chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Oh Dean...sigh. Julie's jealousy over Adam and Jen is really unnecessary but I guess it comes with good reason. I can't wait for more, please update soon!
LadyConfidential chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Ah, I feel for Jen. She is so mixed up inside. Love the updating spree :)
alemica2 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Don't worry about the similar storylines! Like you said, great minds think alike ;) I loved this chapter but I think Jen isn't being honest with anyone or herself about what happened... and Julie needs to relax, if she loves Adam she should trust him. Please update soon, I love this story too much!
JaneeDohh chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
LadyConfidential chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
One year older and...wiser? Maybe. It's actually strange how Jen grows on me. It's good to hear that Portman is maturing a little bit too, and I love that he is excited to see Jen, even if he won't exactly say so. And I think Jen is kidding herself...can she go two weeks without seeing Portman when he is so close? Well, maybe, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
alemica2 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Ah, love this chapter! Jen is so obviously NOT over Portman but I don't think Adam was never into her, like he says he wasn't. I can't wait for more of this love square! Please update soon!
LadyConfidential chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Ah! Nice to see both the update, and Adam and Julie getting back together (or sorta, lol). I think that there is plenty of awkwardness to come though. Hope to see another chappie up soon:)
alemica2 chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
OMG, you have no idea how happy I was to see that you updated! I loved this chapter, I don't know if it would be smart for Jen to give Dean another chance but I'm sure she will. I also don't think Julie is completely over Portman but we'll see where that goes. Update SOON, please? :)
sToriTyme chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
I know I risk sounding like a broken record when I tell you you've written another story I love following :D I'm anxious to know what happens next between everybody. Things are a mess lol! Post more soon!

Looking forward to your next update -TT
Anon chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Missing this story, when ya gonna update?
luv990696luv chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Please do continue till the end.

love it soo much :)