Reviews for Where Harry Goes, Chaos Follows
jupimako chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Hahahahahahaha! :D
No name 120 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
do another chapter please because this one was good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
love it can you do more please.
Reader chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was really funny! XD He has really funny character, but I couldn't help but wonder... Since you said the story is slash I've been wondering, since chaos is always following Harry around wouldn't that mean that when you get to the pairing, he would still be there... watching... Anyway just a thought.
P.S I've only read till chapter 14 atm.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
hm a rare ka that sounds vauge enough to be the magician of chaos
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I like it.
mechna prime chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That is so funny! D lol!
Chosen Nightmares chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ahahahaha! Brilliant! Everyone loves some good old messing with Seth's mind so kudos to you! XD Seriously though, it'd be funny as hell if you continued this with more little one-shots of Sutekh's little 'adventures' around the palace.
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was brilliant. I'm still laughing...
Rrhagia chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hehe, too cute.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
ROFLMAOOL(ROFLLMAOLOL :P) this was hilarious, i like Satekh torturing Seth, pls do it again :P its so fun
Shiny Bachuru chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This had made my day. Seriously, I can't thank you enough. If my sister wasn't in the room with me, I would have been in hysterics. I hope you update Sons of Ra soon. That is one heck of a good story.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
XD ok thatmental image will have me giggling for the rest of the day! XD this was great!
inari92 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow, this little side story gave me a good laugh. I like how Harry gets revenge on Seth without even knowing it.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 1 . 7/31/2010