Reviews for Belong to You
WitchMitzi chapter 16 . 3/14
Great story!
cela chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
one thing sookie is not is stupid. she may be inexperienced and young and before she had bills' blood a lot of common sense, but she has more imagination than a vampire because they have used their glamour for so many millennia, that they have forgotten how to "think outside the box" so to speak . I don't know why this story hasn't been reviewed more, it's one of the most entertaining I have read and certainly better than season three.
Duckbutt chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Ran into your story -it totally rocked! Was favorited by another author and I sped through the chapters like a hot knife through butter!

Fantastic tactics and battle plan -wonderfully put together!

Will eagerly read your other stories!
Pat
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Why is she still acting like they aren't together? I thought they had a talk after the quickie wall hookup and decided to give it a shot?
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
I was laughing out loud for most of this chapter. I love you manage to make Eric funny without losing his bad-assery. Bravo!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Yay! Sookie came to her senses relatively quickly and Eric put himself out there before she got completely jaded and confused. I like this way better!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
I loved that you let Sookie come up with the solution and it is one that I have often thought could have solved a lot of problems in the books. All Sookie ever had to do was to convince Eric to join in her in the spotlight as the token vampire/human couple and then no one could touch them. They'd still have to worry about the FotS but they would have been safe from the vampires.

I digress, anyway, I just wanted to say you rock!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
*Very* enthralling first chapter!
isis.mama chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Terry is so sweet!
eys1214 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
cheese and rice indeed! i love your story finished it in one sitting and i find myself crying and laughing at the same time. just sooo good! thanks!
Angelpoppet chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
Omfg! I'm SO glad I happened across this fic! :D I loved everything so much but especially...

Your Sookie was vastly more appealing & less stupid than canon(book or TV).

The lemon was truly delicious n citrusy ;)

Your supporting characters were all likable. Jason was just adorable.

The build up to the battle & the battle itself was awesome. I was literaly on the edge of my seat with adrenaline pumping. I always think thats a sign of great writing, when you're totally focused on the page and don't even notice when you go through chapters.
Onyx Orchid chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
This thing was fucking brilliant, thank you for making me laugh my ass off and cry in the same story.. Glorious :)
Erisa Daelyn chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
This was great :) Loved how the town pulled together.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great chapter
SweetFreesia chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
You have an amazing talent of weaving words into complete and utter perfection. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of your story.