Reviews for Belong to You
Yeah, so, I had to read this again because it was so amazing. Really, this is absolutely one of the best fanfics on the planet. Cheers!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
One of the best fanfics I've ever read - kudos!
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
every time i read this story i love it more!
Nicolle1977 chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
Great story, I read Kittyinaz's review for this and thought I'd check it out.
Suzymeinen chapter 16 . 5/3/2016
Great story. Sex scenes were fantastic but I always love to see Sookie and Eric team up in battle. I think it's where they really shine together.
MiniLover chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
Awesome story! Loved this Sookie!
WitchMitzi chapter 16 . 3/14/2015
Great story!
cela chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
one thing sookie is not is stupid. she may be inexperienced and young and before she had bills' blood a lot of common sense, but she has more imagination than a vampire because they have used their glamour for so many millennia, that they have forgotten how to "think outside the box" so to speak . I don't know why this story hasn't been reviewed more, it's one of the most entertaining I have read and certainly better than season three.
Duckbutt chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Ran into your story -it totally rocked! Was favorited by another author and I sped through the chapters like a hot knife through butter!

Fantastic tactics and battle plan -wonderfully put together!

Will eagerly read your other stories!
Pat
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Why is she still acting like they aren't together? I thought they had a talk after the quickie wall hookup and decided to give it a shot?
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
I was laughing out loud for most of this chapter. I love you manage to make Eric funny without losing his bad-assery. Bravo!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Yay! Sookie came to her senses relatively quickly and Eric put himself out there before she got completely jaded and confused. I like this way better!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
I loved that you let Sookie come up with the solution and it is one that I have often thought could have solved a lot of problems in the books. All Sookie ever had to do was to convince Eric to join in her in the spotlight as the token vampire/human couple and then no one could touch them. They'd still have to worry about the FotS but they would have been safe from the vampires.

I digress, anyway, I just wanted to say you rock!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
*Very* enthralling first chapter!
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 8 . 10/11/2012