Reviews for Your Word is Your Bond
Random Flyer chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
This was a great story. It felt like an actual episode with everyone in character and a good plot. Thanks for posting!
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Hi! So I just had a question here...

The story is marked T for the site, but you classed it as M as well...? I was just wondering which it was.
Ravenclaw667 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
}
SpangleyPony chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Great story :-D
xBookEaterx chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
LOOOOVED IT!
servant123 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I really liked this chapter, especially the ending bit. I think you've done a really sweet job of gradually developing Arthur's new perspective on things. Keep up the good work!
Zappy Shoes chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Sweet story- really gripping!
Keep writing!
Sahba chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Aw it is awesome
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Uh, nevermind about the Dragonlord bit. They don't know about Emrys?
Awesome chappie, though! :)
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Love this story soooo much! Don't abandon it. Ever. Also, I have a feeling that the bandids have no idea that Merlin is Emrys, the most powerful sorcerer/warlock to ever live, or his destiny. And a Dragon Lord. I doubt Balinor ever told anyone - except maybe Hunith - what he was. Now I shall finish reading the rest of the 3 chapters and hope for more! The story is well-writen, and flows nicely.
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Ya know, I really liked this story. XD great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved it make more soon
Ppsh chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
That has to be the most elaborately longwinded method I've ever seen for Merlin to reveal his magic to Arthur, since apparently nothing else of consequence changed in the story. Well for what it's worth it was well written and the characters were done well. Margareta was interesting for instance. And Merlin is still a doormat, so you've got his character spot-on.
Brooke chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I really loved your story unlike most it was true to the chatecters and not cheesy. It was very realistic like the show i loved it
TiffRedd1994 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012