Reviews for Sought After
ChestnutBrumby chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Of course she would :) Hope you continue this, it's very enjoyable to read, well written and intriguing.
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Loved it. It fits them, in an effortless way, it's their own sort of style as well which adds a nice touch.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Ah-MAZE-ing! XD

You really gave the characters a voice! Loved it!
greeneyedgirl105 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
your writing is very good but just so you know Garrett was born somewhere around the late 1700's because was involved in the American Revolution. remember when aro said called him a patriot, and garrett asked "does that make you my king" and aro said that he was just referring to garretts time of birth? lol so yeah...
Sand n' Sable chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oh, I love it, love, love it! People are always portraying vampires as being loveless creatures. This story is one of the best ones to show that isn't so. It's lovely. You feel the ache of what Kate is feeling and you can hear the heartbreak of strings of a instrument in the background and the joy of them getting together as a slight whisper of blossoming love appears.
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh, I not only liked it, I love it! Garrett and Kate didn't get much attention in the books and there is something about that lone, male vampire that does intrigue me.
lottie01 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
i adore this story its so beautiful thanks
kittt chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
i really really really love this story! you paint these characters so beautifully. i would love to read more
kittt chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i really loved this story. and i know what you mean about reviews because new chapters are to me as blood is to a vampire ] you should definitely add more soon