Reviews for Armistice
sexyshewolf chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I just found this story, and greatly enjoying it. I hope to read more from this story.
Tobalerone chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Interesting so far! Will she find him? What about her cold? Update!
Aronim chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Ha ha, this is great fun. In the first chapter you seemed to not be able to decide if you were writing in past or present tense, but you got better after that.

The main character is a great character, seems like a real teenager. And fun, and somehow really real. You write a good, relatively confused and disjointed thought process without filtering out the weird or gross thoughts. Fun. Seems really like how you think when you're sick. You've really nailed the "ugh I'm sick and disgusting"-feeling.

And Za'neel is great fun too, awkward, nice but still potentially threatening alien. I'm really saddened to see that this story hasn't been updated for so long. I hope you'll pick it back up.
Miss Marion chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I really, REALLY enjoyed your ficlet :), and I'm seriously hoping you'll update soon (and that you'll continue to do so at regular intervals). Your writing's different but funny, the heroine is relateable, unpredictable, and very human, your Predator is amazing, and I'm loving every chapter. Looking forward to more.

Love,

Miss Marion.
kittykat6625 chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
awesome story please update im dying to find out whats gonna happen next so please update soon

love kittykat6625
Yumi999 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
I love this story, and I can relate about being paranoid when outside in the dark.
Dra9onf7yz chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Good story. I love the suspense. I really hope that you continue this. Thanks!
Lady Ivalyn chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Ohhhh I wish you would update! I really miss this story! I'm still a devoted reader and would love to read more! :)
SenkiroWolf chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Why do I have a feeling that running through a forest during a storm won't turn out well? XD
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
great story so far :) Please update soon
LabyFan23 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Dude! Amazing! I LOVE it! Your character is lovely! I lover her personality! PLEASE let her and Za'neel meet again! Oh! Make it where he saves her or something! That would be awsome! PLEASE update again soon!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
really like the story, hope you continue!
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 4 . 8/27/2010