Reviews for Two Boys
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
You're plot was really good and intriguing but I think you're story is stil incomplete

But the title makes sense...

Keep it up!

I hope I could read more Akira and Takumi fic from you
Thunder Empress chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I would like to call it Akira's sweet revenge hahhahahahhh LOL but romantic
XiaoEr chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
A fight? But as usual Takumi was thinking that he was just a burden poor Akira but Love them both Keep it up!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Why are you worried about Flames? This is amazing! Aside from ShizNat, this is my favorite MaiHime pairing! And this is soooo beautiful! Great work!
elle chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
This chapter is too short, but it is still great..
I hope you will write another story about them!
Don't lose enthusiam!
Good Luck! _
Minagi Mikoto chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
hm! The boy has become a man! that was actually a nice ending. hope to see more stories from you.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Aww~! How sweet!
ikcjjt chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
i love it, sweet and straight to the point. AWSOME!
Riiiisa chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
T-T

AWWWWWWWW.

Is this like your remake version of episode 20? :0

Great chapter! :D updateee.
Minagi Mikoto chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Hm! Nice one! A bit different from what happened but you said in the first chapter that it's this way.

And Nao is not evil!

I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
elle chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
That is a good chapter. I really like this story. Thanks for this chapter. Im waiting for the next.
Goodluck!
Minagi Mikoto chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hm! You have finally came back! That's good!

Actually I was absent for months as well. But you made me came back so thank you! And sorry for the late review!

The story is nice and touching as your other stories but there is one point. I don't thing Akira thinks of her father as a "big piece of meat". The rest of it is completely "real".

I hope you to continue writing "Dearest Person" but it is your choice after all. Anyway I'm waiting for more stories of you! Hm!
Risa chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
It's been a while since a TxA story came up :)

That was really touching...sad yet touching T.T

Update!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Aww~!
elle chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
At last! You've made another story! It had been a long time since the last one.. Anyway, this is a really good story! I really like it! _
I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Good Luck!