Reviews for I'll Do The Dishes
skonks chapter 16 . 1/26
I would like to suggest an 11 years later sequel please!
blueice2449 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Draco is SUCH a Slytherin!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
FREAKING AMAZING.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I think that Rose forgave Al too quickly especially considering he didn't even apologise
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Omgsh Draco is the best! So funny!
sinfullyseen chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
thank you for sharing this with us. :))))))))))))
Lara1221 chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
ahh, that was an amazing story! i loved the whole thing, top to bottom. great job :D you're gonna be an awesome writer.
musichettta chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story and the names for the twins are more perfect than anything ever invented. Your work is great and this has been worth every millisecond of my time! This is just amazing, funny, and sweet all at the same time and altogether one of my favorite Rose and Scorpius stories.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
My favourite chapter, hands down(yes, even the Rosius kiss can't beat this! I love a breakdown hahaha am I mean for saying that?). I loved Rose's monologue! I just reread the rant and I can't believe I missed this line though, which is now my favourite: Harry was glancing between his glass and Rose as though he couldn't quite understand how he had gotten there.
SERIOUSLY LOL-ED AT THIS LINE! I THINK IT'S SO IN-CHARACTER BC HARRY IS SO FLIPPING AWKWARD AROUND EMOTIONAL PEOPLE ESPECIALLY GIRLS OMG THANK YOU FOR THAT LINE!
Loved your story so, so much. It was really good :)
aragorn007 chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Socrpius is a bit too nice perhaps? But him fainting at the sight of blood... that's priceless :)
aragorn007 chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Draco and Astoria were awesome! Kudos to you, dear author! :D
Blackelf99 chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
"Rose has a mind of her own at this point."

I know the feeling. Writer problems, eh?
Blackelf99 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
I was going to wait until I finished to review but omg feels

Draco is perf
Mental image of scor squealing XD
Draco dancing a jig XD
Draco altering the papers XD
Red- headed grand kids XD
Draco's receding hair line XD
Math XD
aunicornatemyhomework chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
aunicornatemyhomework chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
i love them! i love draco and astoria! they are so great! don't ever change themm!