Reviews for Contemplations
muntolove chapter 38 . 9/29
plz update soon as possible plz
I love this story. Wished it was longer tho. I'm surprised Ren didn't feel the kiss. Kyoko sure has alot of men watching out for her and all cute too. Hope she goes back to Ren soon. You have done a wonderful job with this one . Hope to read more.
ladygraywolf chapter 17 . 7/16
Why does nobody notice how sick she is when she is so listless and groggy. Nic is the only one who notices how hot she is. Sometimes Ren is so
ladygraywolf chapter 5 . 7/16
Everything they do shows they love each other, but neither are willing to say the words. Interesting. It sometimes makes ya wonder if Kyokos' mind is just mush. I don't see how someone can be so oblivious to things around them.
kandykurl07 chapter 24 . 7/6
Loved this chapter! It shows Kyoko opening up to the possibility of love
kandykurl07 chapter 18 . 7/5
This chapter was awesome! I'm so into this! Please keep up the great work!
bboo-berry chapter 22 . 4/1
i liked the story so far .. but i don't think he would ever lose control while she was sleeping and sick
sweetrevenge9 chapter 5 . 3/2
I am enjoying your story so far it is very well written! One thing that is a bit OOC is that Setsu is supposed to be Cains translator that's why she accompanies him on set
Rafja chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
I want to tell you something I noticed a lot. You always write tired wrong. You write it 'tried' you have never written it right, it means something else if you write it like this, sometimes it's a little irritating. If I recall it correctly you have also written it wrong in some of your other storys that I have read. I hope you don't mind me telling you this. By the way I like your storys

malimali chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
This story is pretty awesome :)
Beauty's Black7 chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
Sequel how long it's been 3 please post sequel
Beauty's Black7 chapter 30 . 9/28/2014
Really you couldn't let it be ren
Anon chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Love how she nicked the pack of cigarettes! I was thinking it was a bit too OOC for her to be feeling him like that, but the sleight of hand makes it work perfectly. _
Serrena094 chapter 38 . 6/21/2014
i love your story 3
can't wait to reed the sequel :*
GiveMeAllUrGummyBears chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
I like what the boxer briefs brand said it was hilarious! :)