Reviews for Contemplations
Rafja chapter 25 . 6/26
Hi,
I want to tell you something I noticed a lot. You always write tired wrong. You write it 'tried' you have never written it right, it means something else if you write it like this, sometimes it's a little irritating. If I recall it correctly you have also written it wrong in some of your other storys that I have read. I hope you don't mind me telling you this. By the way I like your storys

Rafja
malimali chapter 14 . 6/20
This story is pretty awesome :)
Beauty's Black7 chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
Sequel how long it's been 3 please post sequel
Beauty's Black7 chapter 30 . 9/28/2014
Really you couldn't let it be ren
Anon chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Love how she nicked the pack of cigarettes! I was thinking it was a bit too OOC for her to be feeling him like that, but the sleight of hand makes it work perfectly. _
Serrena094 chapter 38 . 6/21/2014
i love your story 3
can't wait to reed the sequel :*
GiveMeAllUrGummyBears chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
I like what the boxer briefs brand said it was hilarious! :)
tuberose lover chapter 38 . 11/22/2013
Ugh! how dare you! the beginning and throughout the story was amazing! then! then! you made an ending like that! I'm so dissapointed dissatisfied and down right unhappy!
abby chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
you know, it figures kyoko doesn't know what bases are, but how does she not know what they are and I do but I'm more than 5 years younger than her? And today's chapter was really long. Congrats on writing it this long :)
fayknaimz katja chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
ur a really good writer. And you just made it on to my fave author's list. thx for writing. :)
D3ATHR0SE chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
I know you have to get Kyoko more comfortable with Ren before anything...more can happen, but damn i almost can't wait! :] Does Ren really go through with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce idea?
Socat14 chapter 33 . 8/10/2013
I'm fangirling so hard right now. I started crying again...I jut got my cookie dough from my freezer and am eating it. I don't like the fact that this has happened. I have to fav. this story now. :(
Socat14 chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
I am crying and no a lollipop will not fix it...I would like some chocolate ice-cream though.
Mischief101 chapter 38 . 8/8/2013
Wonderful. I'm sad this story is over and I hate you a little for leaving the story incomplete. I really hope the sequel is posted already. Thank you for this story
Ceraline chapter 36 . 7/31/2013
*insert crazy fan-girl squeal* Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg, I have been obsessing over this fic for the whole day, finally had to review!

LOVE!
Just a sweet first kiss!