Reviews for Demonic Weaknesses
Valemari2012 chapter 2 . 5/10
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW *dying* is so... so... waaaahh I can't describe it! sladkfjajdlkfsdflkdsljf sorry if my english have an error, I'm peruvian and don't use much the english buuuuut, this makes me feel very excited w your story will have 3rd part? oh please, follow this precious mini-story! I love It! 3
Sebastian's Wife chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I need you to write more. I don't know how old this is, but pleeeeaaasseeeeee. I will do ANYTHING!
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I don't care that you did this 4 years ago. Update or I'll kill you
sweetwithobsessions chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Finny isn't supposed to know that Sebastian is a demon. No one really does except for Ciel. Just thought I should let you know
camitake chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
O my gosh! PLEASE update! I beg of uuuuuu! *bow* the awesomeness is killing me! XD
Cilibi chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
100000 frickin stars MAN! 3
Cilibi chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I WANT TO SEEE! XD 3 It's taken me forever to find one wher Sebi-chan sneezes, and it's not complete! ONIGAI!
Leo's Katanas chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
O.o

Cool story so far!

Please update soon!
tillyanimegirl chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I really loved this! :D I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY *insert more REALLY's here* loved this!

PWEASE! WRITE MORE!
Muirenn chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
May ask how Finny knows Sebastian is a demon?
Yui-san Ryuuki's guardian chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
XDD omg i so love you right now for making that sexy sebby sneeze alot 3 I hope..you do make a sneezy claude aswell...
Tiercel chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
XD This is too cute! This is hilarious!
Shadow of Darkness 22 chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Bwahahaha~ Now Sebastain! Now you know how I feel when I sneeze due to those allergies (for for flowers or anything, just everyday crap)! DX I sneeze like... forever! *not amused*

But its not so bad everyday. :D

Alright Sebby, have fun telling Young Master! XD
Kisa chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Ohhhh my...

D:! No you did not just leave THAT ending as a cliff-hanger because ...I need to go stick my head (and body) in the freezer for a few hours.

You write very well and OMG you must continue! Plsplspls? :D
Mister Melancholy chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awwww, that's cute! Love the little ending there! Tee-hee, Sebby is allergic to flooowwweeerrrssss~ It makes me giggle like mad just thinking about it. :3

Your grammar seems fine. You just have a few errors here and there, and they're not all that big. I guess what bugged me the most are two things: those numbers and the fact you capitalized some of the flower names. Concerning numbers, you usually spell it out (like "hundred" as opposed to "100, " or "twenty" as opposed to "20") though there are certain exceptions to this (you wouldn't spell out "24,432,564" and bore your readers to death, now, would you?). As for the flower names, I don't believe they need to be capitalized if you're only talking about the general species.

But anyway, that's really all that irked me. And even then, they're pretty small and easy fixes. I really enjoyed this and adore your writing style. So keep on writing! I'm looking forward to reading more from you! :)

~ MM