Reviews for Storm on the Horizon
KJacket chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Cute, yeah the rain added a lot of atmosphere to the story, it was nice.
LunarOphelia13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow this is just...amazing in every respect.
Kailor Aurelius chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I like this very much. :D authors nowadays tend to write like they text. lik they dnt no how to spel. It's quite annoying. but your grammar AND you story were spot on! Keep writing :)
Snoozypup chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very cute.
Arrietti chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Sweet, romantic and a pinch of sadness. Cuddling under a roof during a heavy storm sounds adorable. I love this story. It is not too romantic or too mushy. The amount of sweetness is right on. It gives me a warm feeling, suitable for the snowy weather that is happening here ;)

I hope you update your story soon. It has been long.
Lance58 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
sweet and cute please continuee
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That's cute. Kissing in the rain. But, why should they feel the need to hide their true feelings from the world? The idea is beautiful, though. It's a great short story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Really beautiful. :)
Teh Kris 13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I very much liked this, and I do wish you would have written the story to go along with it, but I suppose I'll settle for reading your other ficts.

Keep on writing, you're very good.

LoneWolfx03 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I sometimes think that rain is one of the gloomy weathers that we all have to encounter. But I did not expect that rain can make your troubles go away when a special person is there for you giving warmth from the bitterness of the cold weather.'s SOO sweet! Still waiting for you other fics ;p
andrew chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
More more more more its amazing I love it! You're an artist!
Arrietti chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
So sweet. A kiss under the rain between two lovers who have to hide their love is super romantic. Setsuna finally grows back bone and decides to take the lead :P

I wish she would do that for real in the manga

Great one shot. I love it
Rain54 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was a sweet one-shot, I like the idea of Secchan taking the initiative in her relationship with Konoka. And them kissing in the rain seems hawt too ;) Glad to hear you haven't abandoned Crimson Wings, I've been following that fic for a long time! Look forward for more KonoSetsu from you!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Nice story. ) Very appropriate too, since we've been having a lot of storms lately in my area.
Aeon Snowbreeze chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Thank you for sharing this lovely little story! It was very cute and I really enjoyed reading it. Setsuna and Konoka :] a pairing that never gets old.

I also enjoyed being given a sign of your existence! I thought we lost you. But you know how much we all love your stories and so we haven't given up on you. Hope you're well!
MeruMusings chapter 1 . 7/13/2010