Reviews for Harry Potter and The Truth
WanderingDragonborn chapter 12 . 8/28
I really enjoyed your story and thank you for posting it so I got a chance to read it. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Goose chapter 1 . 6/13
Thanks for the heads up on the bashing that is in this fic. It lets readers like me know to avoid said stories and not have to waste my time on juvenile writing.
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 5/22
Great work on this story here.
Blazeb79 chapter 12 . 5/1
Great story.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 4/17
What a great story! Your Dumbledore was really quite evil, wasn't he? It would be interesting to know more of his nasty, evil little deeds.

I loved the use of Dilys and Armando as mentor/teachers to Harry and Luna. It was nice to see the portraits actually DO something. I was also pleased to see so many of the staff sticking by and supporting Harry after having read so many stories lately where they abandoned him to the bullying and manipulations or worse, joined in them.

The Harry and Luna pairing was refreshing, as well. I'm really not a fan of H/G or R/Hr and do not see how either of those pairings could have happened without Amortentia and serious compulsion charms or potions being brought to bear. This is particularly so in light of Molly's revelation about the use of love potions in general and all of the time devoted to them in book 6. Harry's "chest monster" and other feelings when Ginny is around all point to use of the two things, just as do Hermione's inexplicable conflicts over Ron in the face of his "antics" with Lavender.

Your battle scenes were unusual and interesting, and it was fascinating to see how Dark DumDum was willing to go. He almost seemed worse than Moldyshorts, perhaps because we are so used to considering him light.

Thanks for a great read.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 4/16
"I do so love a bit of 'bashing' when referring to the aforementioned characters ..." I think that is due to the fact that they aren't always the nicest people, even in canon. For all of her "Earth Mother" behavior, Molly can be rude, presumptuous, interfering, ill-mannered, cruel (her treatment of Fleur's), and overbearing on a number of occasions. Ginny is a bit of a hoochie, she has a vicious temper, and she is vindictive. Ron is thoughtless, hurtful, and so jealous it practically leaks out of his pores. As for Dumbledore, he is at best arrogant and manipulative. So don't apologize!

Aren't DumDum's actions - interfering with a Soul Bond - considered criminal? Wouldn't that also be considered line theft?
Tears were shed. This is definitely one of the best Harry/Luna fics I've ever read. Well done.
Kuramaster chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
The best history ever
Someone chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
Really good story you have here.
emeraldwarhorse chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
So, I enjoyed this thoroughly. But there was one thing that caused me pain. I wonder, was it an intentional pun or an accident? James Sirius, then the bit that was along the lines of her smile showing how SERIOUS the matter was. Thought I'd point out the only thing that made me wince in the story.
emeraldwarhorse chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Mommy tasty cheese :P
Lady of the Lake chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Thank you. Really, thank you so much. You have succeeded in writing, and completing, one of the rare, truly Good stories out there.
Let me explain.
The majority of fanfictions are incomplete, and those that are complete have excessive use of cussing, bad grammar, as well as sexual situations. Considering my age, I am not allowed to read such things as the first and last, and severely dislike the second. You have written a well formed story. It isn't overly long, nor too short, and none of the chapters are a paragraph or less. Your writing style was easy enough to read and understand, and I love the way you portrayed Luna Lovegood. You have truly created a masterpiece in the Harry Potter Fanfiction Universe.
I have only one complaint, which is the cuss word in the first chapter.
Other than that, congratulations on your book.
May you write many, many more of equal or greater standing.
Lady of the Lake
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Hmmm, good Ch. I like the Dursleys getting their comeuppance, but W.T.F did Hermione do?! You haven't implicated her in ANYTHING, but you make it seem like Harry hates her now - which frankly makes no sense if she hasn't acted against him! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Oh man, what a thing to leave for Dumbles! *EVIL GRIN*
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
I loved this story, it was brilliant. I loved the descriptions of the battle fact I loved all of the scenes. It was one of those stories that plays out in your head like when you're watching a movie and that's a big part of being an author...even if it's just fanfiction. I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Spirit x