Reviews for Harry Potter and The Truth
Banshee-024 chapter 12 . 2/7
Love the story any chance of a sequel
DoraLupinTonks chapter 12 . 1/15
Your concept of the story is awesome but your execution is confusing. My thought after I read the complete story was 'What just happened?' you should really get a beta and correct the execution.
hawkswench chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
I think you have been talking to the nuns from my old Catholic school lol.
Hawk6782 chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
Ok I read the entire story and as I said in the first review it's a good idea and concept my issues all revolve around time. It's very difficult to understand and keep up with the time it almost seems like you forgot what timeframe you were putting them in the just made up a time after that. Great concept like I said but I would recommend somebody beta for you in the future to keep everything on track and in proper time as well as some of your spelling errors
Hawk6782 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Hi I normally don't review until I get through a story but after the first chapter I had to. First I like the idea of the story and what your doing but I feel that you have your timing a little off just in the first chapter if you count the hours Harry spent 8 hours in the heads office after the school day I find it rather hard to believe that nobody noticed he was in there or that fumbles didn't come back I will keep reading to see how it turns out but I wanted to share my opinion on that first
ExRevolution chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
While short, it is definitely in my top three favourite HP fics of all time
Neonlyphe chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
I'm not crying...it's just the nargles blowing dust in my eyes
bluestorm28 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
thank you for making it a Luna and harry couple instead of the same old and boring )at least in my opinion) Ginny and harry couple as I have read so many weasley potter romances that it makes for a rather nice surprise for me to find a lovegood potter one instead ;)
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 4/7/2016
What.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
You are making shit so confusing for no reason at all.
I think maybe you didnt read the Harry Potter books.
Hannah solo chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
That has to be one of the best I've ever read. I really liked it!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 12 . 2/9/2016
I didn't like this as much as I wanted to. There were just too many times where I couldn't believe what you said was happening.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Why does Hermione get a pass on being manipulative? She's at least as manipulative as Ron. Between the two of them they are obnoxious enough to keep all other potential friends at a distance. And Hermione is even more controlling and bossy than Ron is.
LovesDragons chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
That was a very sweet story, though i find myself again with the urge to kill Dumbledore. Luna was great.