Reviews for Harry Potter and The Truth
ExRevolution chapter 12 . 6/4
While short, it is definitely in my top three favourite HP fics of all time
Neonlyphe chapter 12 . 5/12
I'm not crying...it's just the nargles blowing dust in my eyes
bluestorm28 chapter 1 . 4/9
thank you for making it a Luna and harry couple instead of the same old and boring )at least in my opinion) Ginny and harry couple as I have read so many weasley potter romances that it makes for a rather nice surprise for me to find a lovegood potter one instead ;)
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 4/7
What.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 4/7
You are making shit so confusing for no reason at all.
I think maybe you didnt read the Harry Potter books.
Hannah solo chapter 12 . 3/19
That has to be one of the best I've ever read. I really liked it!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 12 . 2/9
I didn't like this as much as I wanted to. There were just too many times where I couldn't believe what you said was happening.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 2/8
Why does Hermione get a pass on being manipulative? She's at least as manipulative as Ron. Between the two of them they are obnoxious enough to keep all other potential friends at a distance. And Hermione is even more controlling and bossy than Ron is.
LovesDragons chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
That was a very sweet story, though i find myself again with the urge to kill Dumbledore. Luna was great.
Heksy chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
A bit too much crying going on for my tastes, but all-in-all a refreshing story with a few rather original ideas. Thanks for sharing
WanderingDragonborn chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
I really enjoyed your story and thank you for posting it so I got a chance to read it. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Goose chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Thanks for the heads up on the bashing that is in this fic. It lets readers like me know to avoid said stories and not have to waste my time on juvenile writing.
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
Great work on this story here.
Blazeb79 chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
Great story.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
What a great story! Your Dumbledore was really quite evil, wasn't he? It would be interesting to know more of his nasty, evil little deeds.

I loved the use of Dilys and Armando as mentor/teachers to Harry and Luna. It was nice to see the portraits actually DO something. I was also pleased to see so many of the staff sticking by and supporting Harry after having read so many stories lately where they abandoned him to the bullying and manipulations or worse, joined in them.

The Harry and Luna pairing was refreshing, as well. I'm really not a fan of H/G or R/Hr and do not see how either of those pairings could have happened without Amortentia and serious compulsion charms or potions being brought to bear. This is particularly so in light of Molly's revelation about the use of love potions in general and all of the time devoted to them in book 6. Harry's "chest monster" and other feelings when Ginny is around all point to use of the two things, just as do Hermione's inexplicable conflicts over Ron in the face of his "antics" with Lavender.

Your battle scenes were unusual and interesting, and it was fascinating to see how Dark DumDum was willing to go. He almost seemed worse than Moldyshorts, perhaps because we are so used to considering him light.

Thanks for a great read.