Reviews for Dancing and Spinning
Very Sweet!112222222222222222
Tmnt 2012 rocks chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
cool story!
Shawn45 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I'll review this story cause I saw the gift-art that was done for it :).

Anyway, there's just one thing I have noticed with both of your Avatar movie stories I have read, and that's the fact that you don't use paragraphs, you always write a sentence, and then you space and move on. It's kind of weird, and the first four sentences alone could be fit into one paragraph. It's not a bad thing that you don't do it, but it does make it look a lot more organized.

Like our dear previous reviewer said, it was out of character for their movie versions, especially with all the smiling and such, but I assume that the romance thing was the entire point, and as others have pointed out to me, romance is definitely not my forte when it comes to writing, haha! So in that department, I assume you did well in (I am not judge when it comes to that kind of stuff!).

You're a good writer though, I think if you just cleaned up a little bit with some paragraphs instead of artificially lengthing it with just sentences, then you'll be set to go!

Keep up the good work!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Well, even if it was pretty out of character, it was stil VERY cute! I enjoyed reading it! Nice job :D oh and I think the gift drawing I drew for you fits well with the kiss XD I hope you like it :P