Reviews for One In This World
loving it
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
Dunno! :)
meeeee chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved how she so strong but did Jacob imprint on her?
Ashes2Dust18 chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Aww, why did u have 2 killl Billy? :-(
Mish chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
This is honestly my favvvvvooorriteeee Jake/OC story (:

You have to update soon please or imma go insane. I read all the chapters to quickly now i have nothing else to read

Update please(:
AnimeLoverGirl1324 chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
Oh. My. GOD! U have to update this soon! I'm not joking, this is probably the BEST Jacob/OC story I have ever read! Please, please, please update soon!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
DayAnnKnight chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
You have an amazing story line going on here...I like the drama and the fact the she is equal to jake. I would recommend slowing down a little when your typing some small typo's thats all other than that I cant wait for the update!

D
OnlyTheGoodeSpyYoung13 chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
luuuuv it!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
good story! please update again soon!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
Maria833 chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
I LOVED your last chapter! I've been reading fanfictions since your last update. Some were very good, some...well not that good, and I seriously missed your writing! Finally something to read!

I think you got it right describing mad-Jacob, and think this is exactly the kind of reaction he would have had. But, maybe the argument in front of the Cullens was a little too much...

I don't know, he is never comfortaible around them, so arguing with his girlfrind in there presence didn't seem coherent to me. Neverhtless, I may be wrong 'cause it's been years since I read the four books. But I do remember him as a kind guy, so when you annouced there's gonna be a very pissed off Jacob, I was like ...'I don't know about that..." :D. I guess I was wrong, she is everything to him, the idea of losing her justifies the long reprimanding was justified.

Concerning your idea of writing the story through Jacob's POV, sounds very interesting! BUT, please don't get me wrong, you are currently writing two (wondeful)stories: Season Three with a Twist and One in this World
Maria833 chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
Hey!

They're finally free! I'm glad to have Jacob again, and I hope he'll understand quickly Crytal's motives... Good chapter!
gone1.gone2.gone3 chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
Im so happy Jacob saved her! Finally! Hahaa awesome chapter :D

I cant wait to see what will heppen when they get back home. Jacob is going to still be angry and there'll be more moments with them together ;) lol

Update soooooon!