Reviews for Hot For Teacher
blove5801 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Update please i love it best fiction ever
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
T.T Please update, seriously this is without a doubt the best Adam/Jay story I've ever read. To be quite honest it's definitley in my top three of most brilliant fanfictions I've ever read. You have to continure this, or I might just die. I seriously, might just die. This is magnificent please continue, for the love of God don't update in over a year and you leave a cligg hanger! One leaving a cliff hanger is always bad and awesome at the same time, but leaving a cliff hanger for over a year is just plain cruel, lol. Please you have to update, maybe something happened in your life and you just lost your writing shine. But please once everythings better update, update as soon as possible!
wades wife chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Update soon loved it
Becca Korklan chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
This is really good so far. Update soon :D
LilMissEdgeFan chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
It would be awesome if you could update this.! Im in love with this story.! :D
PanicWithAsh chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
You have to continue this story! It really is a have to situation! I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING! PLEASE! O.O
chastityreso chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Your stories are the best :) I seriously love them all and this is one of, if not, my favorite. I absolutely love it. I hope you will continue this.
Sophie chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's it I'm frustrated let's be honnest my two faves in ur stories are requiem & hot 4 a teacher and they're not finished...I'm gonna start cryin' XD
CannibalHolocaust chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
you did NOT just leave it there O.O...
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
This is the first time I've ever reviewed a story, but I must say, your story is so great! And I feel compelled to comment on it. You definitely have talent :). It's all so well written and gripping! I hope you pick this story back up, i'm so interested in this story it's ridiculous! Lol. You're doing a great job! :)
TIERA chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Heyyyyyyyyyyy, u r duin' a gr8 job with this story. Plz tell me that ur're gunna make the next chap. hot 'n' smexy right?

PEACE !1
Sophie chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
I know you haven't updated in ages, but I really hope you take this one up again. It's so good! It's wonderfully written and such an engaging story! Pleeeaaase update soon!
I believe in you chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Plz continue! I like this story a lot!
xXBeninekoXx chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Please, continue! I love this story so much! (: I wish Adam was my teacher. D: Haha, I'm so weird. Anyways, this story makes my day everytime I read it! xD
xSharpShooter chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
YEEEEEEEEEES finally it happens. like all the others said, UPDATE SOOOOON