Reviews for The Way It Is
Elaine Jedi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love it!Actually,I thought I'm the only person who supports this pairing,but I was wrong.I finally found someone who understands me!*adds the story to faves*
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
awwww love it xDD
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aw loved it

I was so pissed cuz everyone in breaking dawn got their hppy ending sept for leah I always thought her would of been a cutee couple

This wass amazing I realllllyy hope u write moreee!
Cheaward chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I like this pairing too, and it probably makes the most sense.

You got Leah's character perfectly (and the analogies *were* funny:P), but I think the imprinting happened a bit too fast. Like, one moment she kinda sees him & is normal jaded Leah, and the next she's crying and they're holding hands. A bit more description perhaps. Great fic overall though:)
agh0986 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You're a great writer, I am really looking forward to the next chapter :) I like that Nahuel felt their connection and was so mystified with it. It's a wonderful pairing!
toshii519 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i love it update soon
She-Wolf Heiress chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Very good chapter! Update soon.
am chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
sweeeeet!
MeaninLess TranSitions chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Good start. I love this pairing. I know everyone has a diff opinion on Leah's reaction to imprinting, but do you thinks tears and acceptance would really be her. Hmmm maybe it is imprinting and it changes people and it is emotionally based I guess. I would love see a chp in Nahuel's POV. I know some writers stick to only one POV, but its something to think of. I am guessing next chp they will figure the venomous situation out. Oh yea he kissed her. He's venomous how will you have that play out? I love emotional Jake. He's too cute. Update when you can.