Reviews for The Curse of the Uchiha
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 5/20
Aw, that was so cute~ And the waitress was entertaining. xD
kandita chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was a nice oneshot. However, I strongly believe that you should have added another chapter
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Damn you Sasuke.! Stealing hinatas first kiss.! D I would of kicked him in his balls.! Lol. xD I'm loving the story.!
sunnyseaforever chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Really nice!

I liked the friendship of Naruto, Sasuke and Sai that you portrayed in this story.
Ame Ichiya chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
So cute~! You should make a sequel for this you know~
Nyan00 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was so freakin' CUTE! :3
Harunaru Chan Muach chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
great..

i really like ur story..

good job..

keep writting :)
DELETEDACCOUNT453637119927 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hey! I'm just reviewing to say how much I like your writing style, it's lovely, well written and easy to read - in a good way! I've read a few of your stories before and I just thought I'd review now to let you know how good I think you are, especially at Sasuhina.

This story especially was good, the characters are all actually in character, you didn't stereotype any of them at all and it was cute and funny too. Anyway, sorry for the long review, but carry on writing and good luck if you do!

-Sasha
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
You could make a sequel coz I really liked this story. I would have expected hinata to faint or something bug never slap someone. It was good though. Great job
Andreya Halms chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
i want a sequel!
fhclause chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Eh~~~ I want a continuation for this... Like it very much...
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
The story made me blush like mad and almost smacked my head with my desk. *sigh* Nice...
Tsun-sama chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
awww! it's so cute!
katsekala chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
It was awesome! Many kisses!
TehDemonLuff chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Love the story! wish it was not just a one-shot! Totally Great!