Reviews for When the Tribbles Invade
fiftyshadesofgreywarden chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This... It brings me immense joy. Germany is... fortunately... immune. I now will tell people that Tribbles are headless because Russia are their heads.
Blood Dark Sun chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I'm dying to know what Russia planned to do with them. Send them to Egypt? Blast them into space?

Well done on both counts!
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
japan as kirk? spock? did anyone else check his ears yet?

oh couse russia ate their heads china. thats why they dont have any.

i have the eps and funny thing is my sis thought that the kilgons were tribles and the tribles were kilgons aru

Great job! never knew star terk and hetalia could be so funny aru!
takuya chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
yay i love the tribbles, there so super cute, this was great super cute as well
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hee! I love this story! The Trouble With Tribbles is one of my favorite Star Trek episodes, and I have recently become a fan of Hetalia, so this makes it the perfect combination!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Tribbles equal trouble no matter what franchise they're in. This was an amusing read, though I never wanted to know that boiled tribble doesn't go well with cashews. However, that Japan considered it makes sense in a strange way.
katzsoa chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Man oh man! Trouble with Tribbles is my FAVORITE Star Trek episode, and this was absolutely fantastic! But I feel sorry for the boiled tribbles...and the one that drank America's milkshake... Haha!
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
lol! This is one of my favorite Star Trek episodes. And Germany makes an odd Spock, but odd in a good way.

My question: how did Tony get a tribble?
Nikalian88 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I LOVE THIS! I love that episode of Star Trek and this was just great. Japan being buired in tribbles is the funniest image ever and I may just have to draw it and the part with America saying get rid of them to Russia was priceless.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Hilarious! Just hilarious!

Could you write more like this some day?
ProbableImpossibilities chapter 1 . 11/21/2010

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the "Trouble With Tribbles!" (And I like Hetalia too!). This absolutely made my day! SO awesome!

And yes, Zhu-Zhu pets were sent by the devil.
SpaceHusband chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow, this is great :)
HoneyTwilight chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was so awesome :)

Even though I reviewed... Can I still have a tribble? *puppy eyes* Please? They're cute...
Seiina13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I. Love. You.

That is so brilliant. And spockish is it that i can actually picture that? It kind of works, though. I haven't seen the episode in a while, so that would make italia at the end...Checkov? I don't remember... how sad. But you're brilliant. In case I didn't say that already.

rant over, leaving now...
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
My dear, I'm fairly certain one tribble is /equivilant/ to ten. XD I saw this and the inner Trekkie just screamed for release. I loved this episode... XD Even better in Hetalia form! ...The Allies are Klingons?

Laughing Rain