Reviews for The Twilight of iCarly's Existence
Kaipo Gonsalves chapter 1 . 1/26
You suck dude!
It's not that you suck, it's just that you could have tried harder on this story.
I mean, why lizzie and gordo. that was just stupid!
Jess chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
it's great, I have an idea if you want umm...for another story you could do one where Carly gets bitten by a werewolf. It could a Carly and Sam thing or Carls and Freddie, it's up to you
KimTheAwkwardDork chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Someone recommended I read this story and at first I didn't know why. Okay... iCarly, I like that. Vampries? Eh, okay, sure. Then BOOM Lizzie McGuire out of nowhere! I laughed so hard. Loved this. LOVED!
lunabyrd666 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was both awesome and disturbing. Rofl. When Lizzie came in I almost started crying, it was just that funny. Great job!
nothingspecial1163 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow, that was just...wow. Lizzie as a vampire slayer and Freddie and Carly gettin it on, very crazy, very good!
PipTheTerrible chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Holy wow

Lizzie the vampire slayer? TIGHT

Cheque, please?

KillJoy
Ramsey chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hiiiiiiii :)

I lol'd but you're making me miss watching Lizzie McGuire. Ihy.
JamesTheGreater chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You caught my attention with the..."FOR BLOOD" part.

If that's how you become a vampire, sign me up.

The action was quite awesome. And Lizzie McGuire he vampire slayer? Haha, and Gordo being a wizard? Too true. Too true. They seem to fit nicely into those roles.

Great fic.
ItWasByMe97 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You added Lizzie McGuire... I loved that show... I just really love you stories...

~ItsAllMe97
Steampunk Beauty chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was a shot of concentrated awesomeness. Tell me you sell this stuff in bottles. _
RadixSortFTW chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Holy shit. Just... holy shit. What is with all of these insanely epic one-shots? Grrr. :D Fivel the narwhal approves... nice job as usual.