Reviews for Arme à Feu
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
No! U can't abandon this fic it's so good
DeathwishJV chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
are you abandoning this fic? you shouldnt cause its really good
Andou Hayate chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
GAH i need more of this! i need it in my life _ its so good! please continue!
gottalovealoser chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Ahhh is it october yet? Cause I am in NEED! Of an update! XD

*waits in front of laptop screen* COME ON OCTOBER!

Great job with this I can't wait for an update! SERIOUSLY OCTOBER ARE YOU HERE YET!
Scotius chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Damn, that little Demon's Snot is growing up on me ;-) But! Dick Grayson is the only person who could make it happen - he put up with Bruce for maaaany years after all. He's a pro when it comes to handling emotionally challenged Waynes :P Having said that, im waiting for more chapters of this story :)
Renegade Noa chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Yay! I was very pleased to see you had updated so soon! I loved the chapter, and love love LOVE your Damian! He's so in character yet written so much more to his full potential emotionally then Morrison will ever wright lol :-)

Patiently/Anxiously waiting for more!
E chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Another very good chapter. You write Damien very well; I really like your subtle reference to his early jealousy of Dick; that seems like it would be a very reasonable reaction by Damien, at least initially, for the boy who actually was raised by his father and became Batman.

Very good job of conveying emotion, again, without being sappy or bombarding the reader with too much. Good description and discussion. Looking forward to another chapter.
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 7/14/2010

please please please please! I love this and i have to know if dick lives or not!

SO update soon please!
Renegade Noa chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I absolutely loved this! I've always been a huge Dick Grayson fan, and was also weary of him taking up the cowl with Damian as his robin. But I have grown to love them as a pair, and I would love to see them stay a team. Can't wait for more!
E chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Very good. You keep Damien in character and display how much he cares about Dick without making it sappy. And the description is clear and vivid. Excellent. I look forward to another chapter. Your little moment of Damien "ordering" Dick to get up and respond is a great one.