Reviews for Lose Yourself
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 6/2
The favor I have for this story is difficult for me to define. Curious way of telling this story perhaps?
Taranodongirl1 chapter 1 . 1/3
It’s been 8 years, when is the next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Holy fuck amazing writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
He lost his mother, he lost his honor and now he's going to lose his himself.

Or his mind.

TTTT

HE"S LOSING HIS MIIIND!
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
That is just sad but I can definitely see something like that happening if Azula had enough time
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Wow, poor Zuko/Li...so twisted to have him at the Fire Nation...
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Woah. Creepy.
jj chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
wow holy crap wasnt expecting that
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
so...I guess chapter 2 will never happen then? :(
Elise chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Ooooh. Spooky. And intense and very well written and a scary/interesting/feasible possibility - great story, ty for posting it! :)
Flavio S chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This is creepy as hell, Azula would have found it most amusing.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I don't suppose there's going to be more of this?...please? With chocolate on top. I love that Azula has brainwashed Zuko! I knew his spirit wad too strong for it to last long (he's just awesome like that). I wanna see the rest of the Gaang's reactions and the reunion with Iroh. Pretty please?
korrafan4545 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This story is just a really bad nightmare :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Ava Blook chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
It's a fascinating idea that I never would have thought of on my own, and you write it very well; scenes spread across a period of time, enough that we understand the story but aren't overwhelmed. I love the hints of Zuko's firebending even though he isn't trying, like the candles lighting while he's asleep and the coldness he feels during the eclipse. I love the last line, how Li has become a completely different person than Zuko.