Reviews for Pied Piper
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
(Ladies and Gents it's Royal Football Day!) This is exciting? (Huh-doi-da-doi![duh]) Why? (Football pants.) So? (Cain was playing.) Oh. (Yes!) I understand now. (Cain wearing football pants!) That is exciting. (Yes. Yes it is.)
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was short, simple, and totally adorable (how you made something with Football in it adorable, I'll never understand, but that was the word that came to mind). DG, I think one day you'll twist the OZ so much that no one will ever recognize it...
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
To be honest: the past couple of weeks, my paying job has been kicking my butt. I have been reading but not commenting. Today I took a sick day to rest my neck (that is refusing to turn without pain), so hopefully I can catch up on all the comments I need to make.

The Consort was already halfway down the hill and gaining speed, Jeb was right behind him. "I can be a quarterback," Ahamo yelled as he charged onto the field, "Jeb can run interference." - Something that we don't write often enough, is how long Ahamo has been waiting for someone who understands his references.
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Haha. DG WOULD get everybody involved in a game of football.
Onora chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
ROTFLMAO! A little early for football season, isn't it?

If you're going to use Piper in the title perhaps you should have gone with a wrestling theme. ;) Just kidding.

Glad to see Az gets to be a quarterback instead of a cheerleader, go Az! So are we playing by cow pasture tackle rules or touch football?

Once again, you have lightened my day with a wonderful tale and I thank you kindly for it.
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Bein a football fanatic, this story made me exstatic. Did Cain even need to hit anyone when he was blocking for DG or did he just have to give a look and send the person screaming in another direction.

Of Course Ahamo would jump right on the football bus DG had just pulled up in.

Curiosisty has me asking: I know you're from Canada so do you prefer the CFL or the NFL?
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
*dies of laughter* OH MY GOSH DG brought football to the OZ! *cracks up* I love Ahamo getting in there, because it was kinda expected (him being an Othersider and all) but then Jeb and Tutor? *more laughter* THis was absolutely great! The searching-for-everyone part was funny because honestly, I had no clue where everyone was (based on the title, I was kind of thinking they were all dancing by the river or something), and then they got there and they were XD Amazing!

(Oh, and the summary was really really funny too, by the way. Reminded me of My Big Fat Greek Wedding, where the kitchen empties out and Gus is like "...Where did everybody go?" Hehe.)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hehehe. That was amusing. Great work.