Reviews for Suicide
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
...dark really good though
Keesha chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I really liked this story. If you would add some more detail in this story it would be more undertstandable but other than that it was good.
merlioske chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
well, i just don't see Hermione making a suicide just of something that someone said or did. You should expand the whole thing, because the story looks more like a rough draft then a real finished story. there a lot details that could be added to make this story more interesting and more understandable. also, some editing or minor gramma mistakes would be nice ;) all in all, it's a rather nice story, but, it could be better :)it's just my honest opinion, please don't get angry or sad about it keep up the good work :))
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
if you're going to use it as an insult, I think "dyke" works better than "lesbian"
Rinou chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It's pretty good... I wouldn't mind if there were more things about Hermione and Draco relations, like 'how they got in this forbidden relationship, why', and a little less about Lavender (even if I know it's the reason, in the beginning, of the whole story.). Apart from that, and the fact that I think just being called 'lesbian' is not a reason enough to want to die (but I undertood what you exxplain at the end), yeah, i like it... I would have love you to develope more about the suicide act by it self, and not the context, but anyway, not so bad!

Thanks for your fic
Cheeky-Chops chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You know how much I love this. It really describes that certain somebody whom I will not name, but you know who I'm talking about. It's really well written, as all of your stuff, babe. xx