Reviews for Hope
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Yes its short but i really enjoyed it. I love Eve and Frankie and i would love to read more about them.
Tower chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Hmmmm very interesting...it almost reads like a script because it's chockful of dialogue. I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all actually. However great your dialogue is though, sometimes you need to focus on other aspects of detail and pulling us readers into a more physical world instead of reading what the characters are just talking about. Very true to the characters though and I liked you following along with the story. I would like to see your stories much more descriptive and LONGER so I can enjoy them more. Well done.
redgirl438112 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Oh shit. this story awesome..

I see minor spelling and grammar errors, and sometimes I get lost in the words, but that could just be my reading owo...

It seems like you're going a little bit too fast.. I don't want to make the judgements on how fast you're going, its your story and as far as I know you could be continuing it on at the end of the movie. it just seems like its too fast because its the 2nd chapter and we're already at the allison/mr bromely reunion part.. this isn't a bad thing, it makes readers curious as to what comes next. And I love the long chapters.

You have excellent storyline following and I really can't wait for the next chapter..

c:
tashie1010 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Really good! I love Daybreakers and I can't wait to read more! Eve sounds like a very promising character! :)
Minx1993 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
armedzibra chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Send her to the farm.
xWishfulThinking chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
This story is amazing! I always did love Frankie. XD

Anyways...

Update soon, please! :D
madluv chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Good chapter. I'm really looking forward to finding out what Bromley's proposition is. Hope you update soon. D
madluv chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This sounds good so far. I'm looking forward to reading more. Hope you update soon. D
PinkTribeChick chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was awesome! Please keep going. There aren't that many Frankie romance stories on here - only one other really good one - so I'm excited. Keep up the great work, and more soon please! 8D