Reviews for We Are So Far From You
Tawny chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I cried in this... I actually did. Well done
Asuna-chan17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved this story, but today, I feel something more than that. I suffered a loss myself, and reading this, and your other comfort fics, I feel a little better. Thank you. Thank you so much. This story is so haunting, but it's beautiful.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ouch. This hurts, it really does.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love this story! Even if it is sad... The way Fakir comforts Ahiru is perfect and exactly in character. Superb job!
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
N'yaaaw, I love Freya... That sounds like something she would do. But most people would feel like Malen: that they want to say something, but feel like maybe they shouldn't.

;_; Ahiruuuuuuuu... I would choke up too! I like that she wanted to give the eulogy though, even if she knew she'd trip up. And poor Fakir, too! *hugs them both*

And blech, unappreciative students. But a lot of people will cry at the funeral of someone they don't know.

I loved the last line. *hugs... everyone.*
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Well done. Yes, I can see Lillie being disturbingly inappropriate (sometime Pique's going to end up with a lot of Fakir's frustration, looking after her... oops, plotbunny just popped out...), Freya being as ticked off as she's ever likely to be, Malen being quiet about everything, as well as the main characters' reactions. And the point that the pain goes away but the memory doesn't, and that there are some things that are too serious even for the likes of Femio. And that for most of the crowd, especially those not directly involved, there is still the need to pay respect, without the urge being ghoulish.
Super Robot Malinarlen chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
POOR AUTOR! T_T *bawls* ...very touching story...
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I wanted to applaud Piké for telling her not to say that it's "wonderfully tragic."

But urgh at Lilie's response... is she sadistic deep down or something? It's always they ditzy one you least expect...

And poor Freya, being chewed out for defending Autor. Eep, there seems to be a bit of sadism in those three unnamed girls, too...

And Ahiru giving the eulogy... poor girl. And poor Fakir, too. The part where Ahiru asks if it ever gets better was so sad, too...
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aww, that was so sad... TT_TT Just reading this made me feel all empty and lonely inside... But I guess that just goes to show how wonderfully you captured all the emotions in this. _

Anyways, fantastic job! The way you described everything and how the story progressed... just... WOW! And that's a compliment. ;)
Nanenna chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I cried a little when I read this. You just captured the feelings of loneliness and sadness that comes with the death of a loved one so well.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/13/2010