Reviews for Moments of Time
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Great story! It's hard to write a story in such a style but you certainly pulled it off. :)
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is so perfect. Very original idea that was the heart of the story and its structure. Great transitions from the 2 movies into the moment you were leading up to. I loved ever moment of this short fic. It didn't need to be any longer because what you did was incredibly effective and emotional. So great! Favorited!
Bella Cuore chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I never thought I would say this about an Iron Man fic, but ... That was exquisitely poignant and beautiful.
J Delany chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I never liked the idea of them getting married. It really doesn't suit Tony in the latest. BUT I really love your story. It's just perfection. This metaphor, the way you are writing his thoughts.

Ohmygod, just loved it. Every single word!
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
beautiful!
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow. I absolutely love this piece of yours. Short and sweet, nothing's better than that. Thanks so much for sharing!
lilika808 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Beautiful, I was absolutely into the feeling and I didnt mind in the least that there was no dialog. I loved how you portrayed this.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
aww I love this story. it touch my heart deeply (it really did) great job on it :D
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Great story
Nat D chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I'm not very fond of fics without any dialog. But, man, that one's a winner.

Great, great, great story. Really.
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Truly beautiful.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
OMG THIS IS SO FLUFFY! Omg I love it! D It's so sweet! The awww in all the moments was captured wonderfully. This is so my favorite now.

This best part about it is, you wrote it in a way the reader can add thier own story to the story.

like for example:

"Three months of agonizing wedding plans where you tried to convince her everything would be easier if you just eloped"

I immediatly envisioned my own version of that sceen, which made me laugh.

Like I said, I love this. Nothing but good things )
Abby L chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow...just wow. This story is sincere, beautiful, heart-warming, and maintains Tony's identity and voice wonderfully. I can't praise you enough! :D
ironman11 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
woow that was...amazing, excellent writing. keep it up
Redlioness62 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010