Reviews for Luminosity
One point: Bella *thinks* of her parents by name, not "Mom" or "Dad". Immediately makes me dislike her.
Ticcing Bat chapter 57 . 5/24
well that's not quite a hea lol
Good though.
linkjames24 chapter 1 . 5/7
Interesting.
There is a way to reduce the time needed for sleep: by taking naps on a regular basis. Monks and nuns do that.
Ha. She gets a lot of bruises easily. Something is wrong with her blood. Therefore Edward feels attracted. But. He does not want to have trouble for killing a classmate. Therefore hates her. Yes? o.o
Nice :-) Probably i won't make it, because it is really very long, but one can try :-)
But. This girl seems far too grown up, rational, and not fooling herself about it. Unluckily, humans are not like this, not even true adults :-/ But this won't stop me from trying to read :-) Thx.
ReadingReadererReader chapter 1 . 4/13
'Requires no knowledge or affection for Twilight canon' is what caught my eye at first, if I am being honest.
Sara
Stfu you homophobic cunt
OTPwanderer chapter 57 . 10/15/2017
Awesome. Pure genius. Words can't sufficiently describe it's brilliance. Kudos to you! 3
Bei chapter 8 . 9/8/2017
This story deserves more reviews! Why only 400 something?!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 57 . 7/27/2017
Why is it the one good fanfic with a strong, smart and tad ambitious bella she has to fuck every thing up? Come on I think you should have alt ending or something, ik life isnt sunshine and rainbows all the time but damn.
Cullenpotterjackson18 chapter 57 . 4/29/2017
Edward! Alice!T_T NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Funnyach chapter 57 . 2/24/2017
Hey there!

I realise I'm kinda late to the party, but I just couldn't leave without giving my own to cents. I hope you still read the reviews on , even though the feedback to this particular story probably doesn't matter all that much to you anymore.

For my review:
I found this story on the hpmor subreddit. I was going in with high expectations which were immediately met by your writing style and the plot in the first few chapters. Though I felt like the rationality part became less and less prominent over the course of the story, it still got me hooked enough in the beginning to continue all the way to the end. Good job on that part - you're very skilled at inducing the 'just one more chapter' cycle.
Trying to review a 200k word story in a 500 review I will just say that I really like the way you write looking purely at the style. Unfortunately I can't say quite the same about the plot.

Now, I can't say I went in without a fair warning - you did mention that the story would stray far off the original path of the books, and I was of course expecting that.
The problem was the way you tried to incorporate plotpoints from the original story into your own. I don't generally think that's a bad thing to do, I actually quite like it, but it's a difficult thing to do properly.
One example: Renesmee's, or rather, Elspeths existence. It felt artificial, like she was put into the story because you wanted her in there, not because the plot naturally lead up to it.

You wrote your own story that tried to go along with the books but also go down a completely different path, ending with an ucalled for super-disaster that didn't fit into the rest of the story.
Usually I'm not one to dislike a sad ending to a good story, but not in this way.

"There doesn't have to be a good way to solve this situation." Though that is perfectly fine reasoning, it doesn't make it a good way to set up for your sequel with a bunch of random drama and a non-conclusive ending.

All-in-all though, I liked the story up to the last 4 chapters. I probably won't read the sequel though, there is simply nothing left in that world that would keep me reading.

Best Regards,
Funnyach

PS: I'm sorry if I went overboard with the subjectivity. I'm usually not good at that - add to that my sincere sadness caused by the ending and the fact that I'm awake for 30h now and you get this review. Everything I wrote is sincere, just a little bit... overstuffed with my personality.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 57 . 2/4/2017
nice
Mansdas2 chapter 57 . 12/4/2016
Wow, I did not see that coming. I'm literally stumped right now.