Reviews for Live a Little
Jet Nebula chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I usually hate AU stories, but this one intrigued me enough to check it out - and I wasn't disappointed, excellent work :)
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Genesis&Aerith eh... hm... That was quite convincing. I actually liked it :] Aerith being the misguided one here and all XD

Good job, you made me like Genesis&Aerith pairing.
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
love the story so much! the pairing is adorably cute and reading a long AU is really refreshing!awesome job!
Parsley chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aw, man! That was great!
InkiBlinkiPinki chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is a rare (but cute) couple! Great story & well-written ) Funny to see Aeris being the one misbehaving lol Hope you decide to continue this )
Fabi-Chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I had this baby in my inbox for a quite a few days and I almost cried everytime I saw it because I couldn't read it! University got me bad and I was drowning in schoolwork, but now that I'm done... I'll keep up to date.

First off, what really intrigued me was the pairing. I'm not too familiar with Crisis Core and I don't know much about Genesis, either; but I really loved his personality here! I agree with you that the fic was a tad rushed, since I believe that you could develop things much more clearly, but... I really enjoyed the premise ). Great job and hope to see more of this pairing from you!
Zidane87 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Great job, not so sure about the pairing, though I still enjoyed reading it. By the way please write more "love game", "coming undone" and "beleive" anecdotes. The anticipation is killing me girl. Those stories are too great for you not to work on. (-;
Archedes chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Your AUs are always so intriguing, especially how you relate all of the characters to one another. I hope you decide to do more with this college-verse. I don't usually like school-AUs, but yours seem to be rare exceptions. Great job: I can't wait to see more.
Mrs.MaxiStrife chapter 1 . 7/13/2010