Reviews for Cat's Eye
Angel chapter 12 . 7/27
Love it ;)
monkeymuse chapter 19 . 7/16
Loved this update. I loved the line. Your Dean Winchester you don't have a pink cat. Then San covering his eyes with his little paws.
ktdog1 chapter 19 . 7/16
Damn, everything is concluding :P i bet Sam's freaking ecstatic about being a person again, but we'll have to wait and see what the price is for that
snowball8697 chapter 19 . 7/15
I love your story! It is really good and just so you know dyslexia wont stop you, I mean your story's are fabulous! And I definitely keep reading your story's! Please update soon! Seriously though you rock! Keep it up!
sarah chapter 19 . 7/15
Wow! That was amazing.
Thanks for updating
loved it
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 18 . 7/14
As a fellow depressive I get having to take time off. Having said that I could tell no difference between this chapter and the others. I am loving this story. The mix of danger and humor is so like the show, I can't wait for the next chapter. And remember, "ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING"!
Colby's girl chapter 18 . 7/14
Hey welcome back!
Glad to hear you're feeling better.
This was great chapter to put me back into the story. Glad to see you' re not abandoned your writing. Looking forward to more of your stories.
Nice to get more of this story, even though I too have largely fallen away from the fandom. Other than a couple of grammar mistakes it is very like it was. I look forward to more updates
Solarstormflare chapter 18 . 7/13
Hi! omigosh yes thank you so much for updating this! Yes, my username is solarstormflare but my computer is very glitchy about logging in. This new chapter is so awesome! You are a really great author, and I really enjoy reading your work.
;D Thanks for posting!
monkey chapter 18 . 7/13
That was AWESOME love ya
Panda Blitz chapter 18 . 7/13
Omg I love you! Awesome chapter and so happy to hear that your starting to feel better. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SherlockedWho chapter 18 . 7/13
I enjoyed it, thanks for the update!

Also I wish you continue to feel better, good luck. :)
johnson.mary99 chapter 18 . 7/13
I'm so happy that you're writing again! And trust me, you have not lost your touch. Your fic was one of the first in the fandom that read and have continued to love. Thank you so much for continuing and I hope we hear more from you soon!
ktdog1 chapter 18 . 7/13
Dang, I'm literally in tears right now. I am so insanely happy for you right now, I read this story about a year ago, and it's one of the best ones I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I've always wondered what happened to you, and I'm so glad that you got the help you needed. Even though we may not know each other, your story (the one of your own life, not this awesome sauce fic here) touched my heart, and it's one of the best things I've heard in a long time that you feel better now. I hope you have an amazing day.
lobita chapter 18 . 7/13