Reviews for Cat's Eye
angle wings chapter 17 . 4/9
Hehe I love it
Solarstormflare chapter 17 . 2/17
Considering this fanfic hasn't been updated in two years, i'm assuming you are no longer continuing it. :C Cliffhanger though! As a part time writer myself though I know how hard it is to write fanfics so I must say thank you for posting all that you did. Half an hour of fanfic bliss.
If you ever do finish the fic however, I will be very glad.
If not, I am assuming that sam gets turned human again and gets his revenge on dean, and that the loser who turned him got a broken face from john hitting him with his own book. Let the prank war continue!
-A fan
SOlarstormflare chapter 15 . 2/17
Seriously just can't get enough of this fic: so awesome.
I actually thought you wrote John well, but I don't mind you leaving him out at all!
Bit mean of dean to hog the tv; he got over the whole- Sammy in this mess is my fault rather quickly, but I suppose that was just because Sammy is 'relatively' safe. Also, so ironic that john didn't care about sam on the hunt and then when he found out- BOOM
:D- A fan
solarstormflare chapter 9 . 2/17
Not even kidding, this is one of my most favourite fanfictions ever now and I've read a lot, thank you so much for writing this!
sarah chapter 17 . 1/17
another long wait...
hope for more soon
pleaseeee update
Bookdancer chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Aw, this is adorable! I really hope that you're doing okay, especially since you haven't updated in a while (no worries, by the way, since I'd be a hypocrite if I complained :P). Anyway, you've got my mind going berserk over what Bethany brought Sam. Awesome job on this whole fic, and again, I hope you're okay!
authorwannabe101 chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
This is really good! Great job! I can't wait to read more.
ktdog1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is an amazing story, I really hope that you continue it (:
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
This is amazing! I also have trouble writing John, and trust me, I have tried. Thx for writing! Please do more. :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
Very cute. I doubt that Sam will kill Dean after he's Gigantor again. Just possibly glue Dean's beer bottle to his hand again. How about turning Dean's underwear pink in the laundry? Maybe order a pizza with tuna and make Dean eat it? Oh, the endless possibilities!
Princess Aziza chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Cat fight! Pun totally intended. :P
Hmm...San could get hair in Dean's food for revenge.
Cate Winchester chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I love your story and I hope you start feeling better. I'm so sorry about Roger. I'm praying for you!
kasey chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
plz update. can u put more hurt sam in.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story. If Dean keeps this up though Sam may rethink the claws in leg business after all it doesn't cause too much damage.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/2/2013