Reviews for Entirely New Directions
Drarry4eva chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
It isn't too bad. Poor Kurt. I really wish you'd continue this it's been over 3 years.
RandyOrton10 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Actually LOVED this scene. I'm really enjoying your style of writing, usually people make Kurt just be really week, and I'm loving him having some bite as well as bark.
COLA CAO chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
You haven't updated in 2 years but we're still hoping for a 6th chapter. Please, you've really got a story here :)
GleekShip chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I really think you should continue. I love the long chapters. Please continue even though it's been forever.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
I really hope you continue this!
tiberinus chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
I love this story. It's so well written and it's a shame it's wip.
Soul-Kit524 chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
looooooooooooooooved it!
ellery chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
seriously? YOU REALLY NEED TO UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY!

and you just used one of the song that helps me BITCHING THE MINDLESS HOMOPHOBE AROUND ME!

im so thrilled! WAH! hope you'll update this!
PteraWaters chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
I liked Quinn a lot. And now I'm really wondering what Puck's side was like for this whole week and how Quinn got started with her plotting. Angsty ending, too! I'm wondering what the heck Puck's going to do now...
PteraWaters chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Loved Kurt's freak out. He's very much the diva, isn't he?
PteraWaters chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh, man! Great start. I loved Kurt's sass and then his slow realization that the end was near...
TheCommonGleek chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Loved this chapter! Can't wait to see what's going on in Puck's head!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
:O

I like this chapter. Just... Quinn isn't one of my favorites characters... so... it was a little bored for me see this much of her :P

Kisses from Argentina!
Jhyena aj jax chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
That was new to say the least hopefully for the next chap we see what puck thinks after that fing performance Kurt threw him lol
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
I like this fic still now.

Please continue :)