Reviews for Chupacabras And Stitches
casammy chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Actually I prefer the sammy hurts and dean taking care of his baby bro but also it is tender when sammy worries for dean this when hurt and since it does his better effort in order that dean feels better
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Loved this it was so descriptive and also matter of fact and totally Winchester! Only a Winchester could have a dead chupacubra latched on to his leg in death and have to have it prised off with a crowbar! So in character with both boys and just loved the practicality Sam showed when patching Dean up but also the care and tenderness too.

Great writing.
27JaredJensen chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Okay, I seriously love this! The fact that Dean has a freaking chupacabra stuck on his leg is hilarious. I love how you describe Dean as golden…it's such a lovely image.

The first half is so funny and I love the entire situation, but the second half is definitely my favorite. I love it when the boys fix each other up so much:) Do you remember in season 4, I think it was "I Know What You Did Last Summer", with that scene after they jump out of the window and then Sam relocates Dean shoulder? I love that scene a ton, except I was really sad that Sam had to stitch his own arm up:( Anywho, what I'm trying to say is that it makes me extremely happy that Sam is stitching up Dean. Yay for putting his brother back together! I also loved the little knee-squeeze for reassurance.

I'm so glad you decided to hurt Dean some more, and also that Sam may be in line for some whumpage soon *is very, very hopeful*
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love this so far, but I’m literally falling asleep as I type so I’ll be back first thing tomorrow to leave a real review!
sajah170 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great story! Poor Dean! I really feel for him. I like that in your story Sam and Dean deal with this injury that matter of factly, no whining, just every day business.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
*claps* great piece of h/c. I loved it. I read it really slow so that it would last longer :) Stitches are my favorites... well, and injections. And dislocations. You kind of got all of them in there :) Thanks for sharing!