Reviews for Sugarhigh
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 4/19
*dies laughing forever* BEAUTIFUL. And Kaito and Heiji deserved everything they got.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 3/20
Haha, I really would like to see a sugarhigh Conan on a Kid heist. Would be hilarious. :3 xD
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 3/3
THIS IS HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHA :D
Conan24 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Ha ha ha I love your story it's really funny, you should definitely write more like it. :)
Detective2Conan chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Holy shit I hyproventeliated from laughter
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
XD I love this! This is so funny! Conan needs to be a kid more often!
MisteryMaiden chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Stomach hurst, laughing so hard...oh my god, that's hilarious!
damncritic chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Aww! This is adorable! ;)
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh, joy of sugarhigh.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh…*unable to form coherent thought due to laughing*

Kid's new fear…love it!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
OMG, this story was so adorable, and made me laugh out loud again and again! It's so funny to think of cute lil' Conan being such an unsuspecting victim of a sugar high! Loved how Heiji was all in on it to begin with, but began to pay for his misdeeds by mid-day, ("Dogpile!"), and high-tailed it home before round two could begin the next day! Man, a guy will do anything to his buds if it means regaining face after being humiliated himself. Kid's meticulous planning, gathering blackmail material, and taking notes were hilarious!

What was really funny at the end, besides grumpy, solemn little Haibara turning ijnto The Hulk, rampaging for ice-cream, was the fact that Conan still didn't seem to recognize his own odd behavior the day before, and was now scared and freaked out by the girl's wild mood swings! And at least Heiji got back at Kaito, and used Conan to do it! Yes, Conan is a force to be reakoned with, even when he's hopped up on sugar!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I liked Kid's notes, it would be really funny if the girls ever discovered them.
MangaFreak15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That was pretty awesome. XD Traumatizing as it was, in the end.
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
AWESOME hilarity.
Would love to see Conansugarheist.
mysticstargirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
HOLY FLIPPING #*$ (&%#

I LOVE IT!
333333
AAAH! LOVE IT! ITS SO FUNNY!
"Give me my ice cream!", huh?
I loved it. Happy writing.