Reviews for Sugarhigh
Rusty14 chapter 1 . 6/23
LOL! I couldn't stop chuckling while reading this, which confused my sister and dad as I continued to read! I love how Kaito was terrified of soccer balls.
LilyStarling chapter 1 . 5/25
it hurt to read this, it was so funny my whole body hurts from shaking, i LOVE these kind of stories
Aquarica chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Hahaha Nice story.
Ginno Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Hahahahaha! That was so funny. Loved this all the way!
AngelsBeast chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
i absolutely love it! I mean, Conan, a.k.a. shinichi being high on sugar? that's hilarious! nice laugh
Avatar.NIX chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
*LOL* This was an absolute blast to read! I especially love how everyone got their (unplanned) revenge in the end too. xP I feel a bit bad for Agasa-hakase though, haha. All in all, nicely done! ;3
forever122 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
No words can describe how amazing, funny, and cute this was. I LOVED IT!
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Brilliant. We need to see Kid's reaction when Hattori doses Conan right before a heist. Thanks for writing this awesomeness. So funny... loved the football moment.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Oh wow I was laughing a lot from this! Nice story! It would be so funny if they ever did a real episode with a sugar hyper Conan. Nice job!
Boogum chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Hahah, this was great. Very entertaining.
Feelice chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
O.M.G. I almost literally died laughing!
One of the best fanfics I ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so much! Btw it's a shame this won't ever be animated though... would be hilarious as hell :D
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
*dies laughing forever* BEAUTIFUL. And Kaito and Heiji deserved everything they got.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Haha, I really would like to see a sugarhigh Conan on a Kid heist. Would be hilarious. :3 xD
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Anime24 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Ha ha ha I love your story it's really funny, you should definitely write more like it. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »