Reviews for Immortal and Forever
Vishal chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Snape? or Voldemort?
Vishal chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
you insisted do much i couldn't refuse. dont fred and hermione know each other because of ron?
zora.zabini26 chapter 22 . 8/12/2011
I really like this! :D please update soon!
baby-lynx chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
Im reviewing, HAPPY?

LOL

i love this story!

its amazing! you did a really good job, please continue your writing and make more fremione stories!
lee-looN chapter 22 . 4/20/2011
This is definitely my favourite story on here i cnat wait to read more :)
Stephanie O chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
Cute chapter! Short & sweet scene at a party at the Burrow!
Dorienn chapter 22 . 4/16/2011
Yeah I was the 100th reviewer!

I really liked this chapter!

Update soon!
S2Crayonz2MarkerzS2 chapter 22 . 4/15/2011
again, AMAZING. AMAZING. I really hope you continue to write brilliantly. And Promise was just as good. Hope you keep it up! :D
lee-looN chapter 21 . 4/10/2011
YEY! another chapter, I really look forward to reading this story i check my emails everyday, I dont want to influence your writing in anyway just carry on the way your going :)
Dorienn chapter 21 . 4/6/2011
OMG! So cute!

Really good chapter!

1 ~Isn't my reaction enough that this chapter didn't sucked?

2 ~They don't have enough time to get bored with Ginny, Mrs. Weasley, ... around!

3 ~ Names? Well: Aiden, Ethan, Morgan, Nate, ...

You can also name him after family!

Update soon!
Stephanie O chapter 21 . 4/5/2011
I'm glad you found your flashdrive! :) I thought this was a very sweet, romantic chapter...brought back all those lovey-dovey feelings my hubby & I had when I was expecting. No idea what they should do those 8 months...short of making quite the stockpile of diapers/nappies, whatever! :P lol Oh, and NO, this didn't "suck," either.

"...a large window that paced the direnction ..." [faced the direction]
bikiniwax chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I like it!
ILoveSadEndings chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
The man in the black cloak, probably not Voldemort because Hermione would be dead, maybe Snape- no, not Luping or Sirius, Umbridge...? No, she's a girl. Oh, I'll just say Snape! Am I right? Am I right?
ILoveSadEndings chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I just realised hoe similar Hermione and Winnie both are! They're both slightly stubern, but understanding, they'll both lie when it's neccisary and they both smart. Fred, George and Jessi are alwo very similar, but I don't have to say how there! Will it be Percy who's life Miles, or someone else?
ILoveSadEndings chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I read Tuck Everlasting and I loved it! It was for school, so for that very reason my teacher and the student teacher had to watch me to make sure that I didn't read ahead(which I still did). I love the similarities you have from the book and the Harry Potter series, it was a really good chapter. Will the ending be like to one in the book? I hope not, Hermione has a lot of potential and shouldn't waist her time waiting for a boy, even if it is Fred Weasley... sigh, awesome chapter!