Reviews for White Winter
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 15 . 9/11
Thanks for doing all that research! It's really interesting to learn about the different folklores but geez, I wished America didn't have to go through that. All the northern states really suffered :(
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 11 . 6/30
When I first read Jack Frosts name, I instantly thought of Rise of the Guardians. Since that was a fandom, that I was into for a year. You did kinda get his attitude down, but he was a bit too mean to be from RotG.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
This was like some freaking action/fantasy anime. I know you said that you didn't like the action scenes, but I honestly thought that they written very well.
The legends and mythical creatures you incorporated into the story really made this so interesting. Also, I loved how that Ulloriaq girl was fancying Iceland. It was just so cute to imagine a strange little girl hanging off on his arm and crushing on him. Have fun being Bella, Icey.

Overall, this was a really great read. That and it made me relieved that I live in a tropical country. No disgusting general Winter for us.
BlackNoblesse chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
You have officially made me feel happy for the rest of the week! I sense a RussiaxAmericaxCanada pairing!
BlackNoblesse chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
I say that your battle scene was pretty good! it's much better than what I could come up with. Also Canada rules, he's a f*ckin' bada$$! (I'm an American saying this)
Crimson cat angel chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
Criminal Minds only mafia boss chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
Only two words can describe this story... thrilling,and... KAWAIIIIIIII
FireFox Vixen chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 15 . 3/18/2015
Thank Goodness Alfred is alright!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
just . . . Awesome! :D
RandomThingiesHere chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Fantastically written, I really enjoyed reading it, if that makes sense? Ah. I feel odd saying that considering the subject matter of rape, but it was nicely done.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
this is so amazing and awesome and i cried. so beautiful! i'm glad america is still unbroken!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Hopefully the pact ends. I couldn't bare the thought of Matvey being hurt!

Amazing story, I really enjoyed it
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Jack Frost isn't rotten D:

Haven't you seen Rise of The Guardians? He's the cutest thing ever!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
It's Nunavut TT At least spell our territories right!

Oh yeah, great story.