Reviews for Causality Chain
Pleeeaaassseeee cccooonnntttiiiiinnuuueee...️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Shadow of the Blue Moon chapter 1 . 2/23
Hi Seven Malfoy,

I don't think you're wrong about the fact that Pollux and Irma Black had Walburga when Pollux was thirteen, or at least not the only author to say that. Elvendork Nigellus, who wrote the fanfiction "Growing Up Black", also wrote in his/her fanfiction that Pollux and Irma had Walburga at thirteen. (Sorry Elvendork Nigellus!)

It's probably a little late anyway but I'm new to fanfiction. Hope it helped, even if I'm late, and that you're still writing!

Shadow of the Blue Moon
Sam chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
Found this yesterday and love it. I do hope your muse comes back and you can update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
A few typos were overlooked:

faun - fawn

rights - rites

the turned - they turned
HelpfulHint chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Actually, James' mother was NOT a Black. It is confirmed on Pottermore, but since this story was maybe made before the unveiling of that secret, I'll ignore the canon inaccuracy.
Duellist chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Love it! Hope you continue.
HarnGin chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
I just found this story today, and I really enjoyed reading it. Have you abandoned it, or will there be an update before my birthday this year? I only ask since you last updated it the day after my birthday last year!

I do hope you choose to continue. I'd like to see how you "fix" everything. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
i thought james' mom was a Black ... like it was her maiden name ...
Shiittake Ramen chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Great story keep up the good work. I love how you added a snippet or two from snapes past and hints at riddles past. It goes to show that both snape and riddle were products of the headmasters need to control things. Harry was a special case in the original canon because his character had come so far that he wasn't about to back down no matter how bad things got. Unfortunately snape and riddle were not as headstrong as harry.
blinddivinity chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
I'm so glad to see that you've updated! I don't understand why you don't have more reviews - this is such a great story!
jonnyg chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Please try to update soon.
Thenchick chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
post more plz
mrsgravyrug chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
This is a very good story. I have enjoyed reading it. I do hope you don,t abandon it like so many authors do with their stories. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
whoa like where this is going keep up the good work
whiteabyss89 chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
So it appears your plan is to pair Harry with Dark Ginny, if your foreshadowing has anything to say about it.

Daphne is a better option in my opinion but that matters little since it's your story.