Reviews for Causality Chain
Queen-Marauders chapter 12 . 2/16
Omg I love this story!
xxdelightfullxx chapter 22 . 12/8/2017
This hasn't been updated in years but the summary sounded amazing so I had to give it a chance. As I read each chapter I fell more and more in love with how you write Harry and everyoine else. I love how creepy Dumbledore comes off and how awesome all the blacks and everyone else is.
KillingCurseGreenEyes chapter 11 . 10/29/2017
AAND, Firecrackeris Ronald
KillingCurseGreenEyes chapter 11 . 10/29/2017
So far, I have deduced that Bee is Dumbles, Obsidian is Snape, Emerald is Harry and Aquamarine is Neville.
MarilynT chapter 22 . 7/27/2017
Do you think you will complete this story at some point. I do hope that you would plan for a fitting end to old Voldy - he should be seen as corrupting magic - torturing pure bloods and killing them when they opposed him. Hope to see an update. Great story. Love intelligent Harry stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
this is a really good story so far so well done. Just saying at the end of chptr 8 prof snape was surplrised at harry apologising but he really thanked him , not apollogised to him. Other than that well done.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/26/2017
Pleeeaaassseeee cccooonnntttiiiiinnuuueee...️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Shadow of the Blue Moon chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Hi Seven Malfoy,

I don't think you're wrong about the fact that Pollux and Irma Black had Walburga when Pollux was thirteen, or at least not the only author to say that. Elvendork Nigellus, who wrote the fanfiction "Growing Up Black", also wrote in his/her fanfiction that Pollux and Irma had Walburga at thirteen. (Sorry Elvendork Nigellus!)

It's probably a little late anyway but I'm new to fanfiction. Hope it helped, even if I'm late, and that you're still writing!

Shadow of the Blue Moon
Sam chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
Found this yesterday and love it. I do hope your muse comes back and you can update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
A few typos were overlooked:

faun - fawn

rights - rites

the turned - they turned
HelpfulHint chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Actually, James' mother was NOT a Black. It is confirmed on Pottermore, but since this story was maybe made before the unveiling of that secret, I'll ignore the canon inaccuracy.
Duellist chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Love it! Hope you continue.
HarnGin chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
I just found this story today, and I really enjoyed reading it. Have you abandoned it, or will there be an update before my birthday this year? I only ask since you last updated it the day after my birthday last year!

I do hope you choose to continue. I'd like to see how you "fix" everything. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
i thought james' mom was a Black ... like it was her maiden name ...
Shiittake Ramen chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Great story keep up the good work. I love how you added a snippet or two from snapes past and hints at riddles past. It goes to show that both snape and riddle were products of the headmasters need to control things. Harry was a special case in the original canon because his character had come so far that he wasn't about to back down no matter how bad things got. Unfortunately snape and riddle were not as headstrong as harry.