Reviews for Causality Chain
i thought james' mom was a Black ... like it was her maiden name ...
Shittake Ramen chapter 1 . 2/6
Great story keep up the good work. I love how you added a snippet or two from snapes past and hints at riddles past. It goes to show that both snape and riddle were products of the headmasters need to control things. Harry was a special case in the original canon because his character had come so far that he wasn't about to back down no matter how bad things got. Unfortunately snape and riddle were not as headstrong as harry.
blinddivinity chapter 22 . 1/20
I'm so glad to see that you've updated! I don't understand why you don't have more reviews - this is such a great story!
jonnyg chapter 22 . 1/16
Please try to update soon.
Thenchick chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
post more plz
mrsgravyrug chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
This is a very good story. I have enjoyed reading it. I do hope you don,t abandon it like so many authors do with their stories. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
whoa like where this is going keep up the good work
whiteabyss89 chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
So it appears your plan is to pair Harry with Dark Ginny, if your foreshadowing has anything to say about it.

Daphne is a better option in my opinion but that matters little since it's your story.
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 22 . 10/21/2013
Ahhh sooooo happy I found this little gem! Absolutely LOVE Harry's personality and all the intricacies of pureblood politics! D Though it does annoy me that the purebloods seem to have barely any influence in this story as Dumbledore seems even more influential and powerful than in canon.

But overall, love everything else, especially Harry actually acknowledging what a betraying fool James was. Also, I really hope Sirius is put through his paces to earn forgiveness from the Blacks and Harry for basically condemning their family.

Ginny is also another sticking point for me. Not really sure I like this whole 'purging' of blood thing. Why couldn't she just stay a Weasley but be adopted by Yaxley?

Anyways, love it so far so update soon please!
bookivore chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
I'm rereading this due to the new post, enjoying it once again and like all the behind-the-scenes action that is going on. If canon is to make any sense, there has to be a ton of stuff happening that Harry doesn't see or understand, not to mention the misinformation he must be taking as gospel - but that seems very likely in a war situation.

I just noticed that Harry couldn't see the invisibility cloak at all. IIRC, in canon the cloak looks like a normal cloak until you put it on. I don't think it makes much difference either way, just mentioning it in case you wanted to correct or make use of it. Plus, I laugh at 'Dumbledore is not manipulative' when he was just trying to push Harry a certain direction in the same chapter! I think you've confused the fanon definition of manipulative Dumbledore (who does anything and everything to get his way, I suppose) with the (many) actual meanings of the word. If you try to get somebody to do something indirectly rather than by asking them, I suspect you are being manipulative.
Ibskib chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Didn't Orion put a stop to the whole BWL myth generation in the beginning? Which I would take to mean that there wouldn't be written quite as much about Harry as in canon.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
Love the story and chapter. please update again soon.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
How come Bellatrix is running around free if Nevilles parents were attacked, or did she not take part in this story?
Ibskib chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Compared to the other chapters this one could use a bit more proofreading, I've noticed several typos and a number of awkward sentences, for instance the jarring 'Kunt' error another reviewer has pointed out, which still hasn't been fixed.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013