Reviews for Causality Chain
Mediatrix chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This story started out interesting, but after seeing where it goes I'm not interested. To be honest I haven't read all 22 chapters, only about half but it was enough to give me a good view where this is going. Honestly Harry is a prejudiced, pureblood, bigot. I had enough of that with Malfoy in cannon and can't cheer for him at all.

I don't think you ment for us to agree with and take Dumbledore's side about Harry's placement after his parents died, but I do after seeing the bigoted person he has become. He would have been better off living with the Dursleys. I don't think that's what I'm supposed to be feeling at this point, so this story isn't for me. This fic actually seems to support this kind of prejudice as one of it's themes.
Yana5 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Teufel1987 chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Quote:It's so odd. I know what happened to my parents, but the hero worship for surviving a spell? I don't understand.:End Quote

What's not there to understand?

Harry didn't survive "a spell" he survived THE spell!

The Killing Curse is supposed to be this terrible curse that kills instantly. There is no block for it, and NOBODY has survived being hit by it! Nobody except Harry.

Harry is the only person who took that curse in the face and survived. That's why he's famous. That's why people will fawn over him. It's like surviving a nuclear blast at point blank range without a scratch.

Oh, and don't forget, he REFLECTED that curse BACK. That's something you can't do with Avada Kedavra.

How does he not understand that? Especially with how he was raised …

People WHISPER the name of the killing curse. It is so bad and illegal that using it on another person grants you an automatic life sentence to hell on earth. It has a 100 percent success rate. He is the only known survivor.

So I find it really unbelievable that he would say something so patently stupid like that. He should know the significance of that curse, and the significance of surviving it.
And how does he know that it was his mother's protection? How does anyone know that? There were only three witnesses to that incident. Of them, one is dead, the other was a baby, and the third one isn't going to be giving any interviews.
Bluesnowman chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Very good so far.
carick of hunter moon chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
It is, a great shame, this is a lost fan-fiction, that has not been update in far to long, as it had potential to be a great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
i really like what you've done, i do hope you continue this at some point
purple sky always chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Hmm, I wonder what is Regulus's mission. I've always liked his character even though not much information was given about him. In the end, he did what was right and that is all that mattered.
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Where the HELL is Sirius?!
You got Lestrange OUT but NO ONE not even URSULA or CASSIOPEIA thought to get him OUT?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Hogarts is in scotland, not england
xXNovenusPrimeXx chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
'Mon amie' is the feminine version of 'my friend,' 'mon ami' is the masculine form. but this was interesting with the french words, then again I'm taking french so... anyway write on and I am off to read the next chapter.
jvankessel chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
"That will be 34 Galleons, 12 Sickles and 25 Kunts." He nodded towards Harry.

Oh dear. When you misspell words, you don't mess around, do you? I was laughing out loud.

I like the story too.
Teufel1987 chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Wasn't Flamel 665 years old during Harry's first year and about to turn 666?
Teufel1987 chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Quite:The muggles have a saying, and I believe that it's said in this world too.:End Quote

How would a pureblood, a person who was raised exclusively in the magical world know what the Muggles say? He dislikes Muggleborn, and is being raised by muggle haters… why would he bother to quote a muggle idiom?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
I am simply in awe of the world you has weaved here. I love the tidbits about alternate universes' key people being rescued and kept safe to serve a greatest/fairest/kindest destiny in this universe you have created. I am glad to read about Regulus being alive here. I always felt for him dying so young after finally finding the truth about Voldie's plans. Such waste! I am now intrigued by Ginny's path turning dark. What happened there? Also, Lucius got the other dark families who were having difficulties to produce more descendence a way to do it so but he and Narcissa only had zero children after Draco? What is his and Narcissa's story? All your plotline is fascinating and I am gleefully waiting for more updates soon. I cannot wait for the chance of read if Dumbles is going to get his just comeuppance for his role in Sirius' imprisonment debacle. Pettigrew confessed he knew about Sirius being not the Potters' Secret Keeper. The judges surely heard that little tidbit, yeah? So, are they going to question him about his silence in the matter years ago? That man tampers with the law however he likes and people do nothing. It is so, so frustrating! Ok, you say the next update will provide a answer to it so I will wait for a new chapter. Thanks again for such great tale!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
I am glad the basilisk was not killed. The poor creature was only hungry and being used by Voldie! I liked Harry helping her to be free again. Hope she will be not found and hunted now! Ginny is defiantly lost now, isn't she? Well, I am worried she will reveal to be a most efficient and loyal servant to Voldemort. Bellatrix-like. Such people are often the most dangerous... and hard to vanquish. Nonetheless, I am interested on read about her plans progressing during the summer. Also, about her chosen family. I am worried her hair colour will be a hint in that regard! Anyhow, I enjoyed your despiction of Slytherin's secret chamber and its ways to access very much. Hope Harry will find tons of interesting books and assorted materials there to strenght his knowledge about the past and to build off the individual and wizard who he will be...
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »