Reviews for A Whole Latte Lovin'
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/1

this is really cute :)
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
awww! sweet
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
really wonderful story. drabbles are not my favorite, so i enjoyed this longer one, and you are SO descriptive with the words you do use... all it does is leave me wanting more. which, i suppose, is the point.
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
loved it!
Snappher chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
A courting Edward? SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! :)
mw138 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Lovely! :) This story brought a smile to my face!
fashdoll chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aw, so sweet.
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I am sooo lovin this story, every time i read it...

I thought i should finally let you know:)

Thanks again,

carolyn.
711111133 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was a perfect piece of fanfiction. Just the whole thing was cute and well thought out. The ending was so sweet. I loved it!
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Squeee!

My life is so stressful Nae that I tend to look for fluff when I need a break and I also love slash so checking your stories today makes me giddy and excited and I can't wait to keep reading on my next break :)

Love these men btw, such a reverse when usually J is the confident mature one, this Edward made my knees go weak, loved it :D

Thx for sharing!
ksas4 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I really enjoy the simplicity of your stories. The writing style, brief paragraphs that say so much with few, carefully crafted words. Thank you.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow I don't know if I should be saying holy **** that was hot, or wipe at my watering eyes from where I teared up at the sweetness of it. I do love how you break the chapters into segments & head them. And they're almost poetic in a way.

Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh my goodness! This has to be the sweetest, most sensual story I've ever read.. Told you everything you ever needed to know without being graphic at all. (don't get me wrong, I love graphic lol but it was nice to see it isn't always needed)